Protone Dino Cazares Overdrive Pedal

Faded Abyss

Sounds rad!

This is a track I wrote for the demo vid I am doing

Awesome setup man!

I like how you have your pedalboard set vertically. Or do you just place pedals there temporarily for a plug and play scenario?

I’m always trying to think of ways to make a pedalboard both portable and able to fit into a studio setting. Especially since it will be in the studio 99% of the time

Markedman

BOSS MetalZone = Dino tone!

The first time I heard Dino, metal zone tone is all I heard, but that was then. I know know it was the Marshall he had with an EQ, but it sounded exactly like my MetalZone with a 1972 Marshall SL, everyone agreed who heard it. Still super super mean ass tone to this day

BOSS MetalZone = Dino tone!

The first time I heard Dino, metal zone tone is all I heard, but that was then. I know know it was the Marshall he had with an EQ, but it sounded exactly like my MetalZone with a 1972 Marshall SL, everyone agreed who heard it. Still super super mean ass tone to this day
Boss Metal zone into a dual rectifier is supposed to be the cannible corps tone. That sound is quite different to Dino's but of course going into a Marshall amp would be a major contributing factor.