PSA: "Who is the real Larry?" thread is live

In this World and your short life in it you can choose to be a decent human, or not. I guess if Larry cacks tomorrow his estate has zero obligation to the people who have paid him deposits for amps they’ll never receive. It’s damn near Russian Roulette amp ordering!
Don't panic guys, I'm sure you'll have to put up with me for another 15-20 years because I'm not going to cack up any time soon :giggle:

Luckily, despite my biblical age, I'm perfectly healthy. I don't drink alcohol, don't enjoy any ~special~ substances, no high blood pressure, no diabetes, no medication, I live extremely healthy, only eat organic food, do sports three times a week and my testosterone level is still at an alarming high 😜 level.

Believe it or not, I go to a techno disco 2-3 times a month until late at night, but there I don't hang at the bar, but on the dance floor...
... my currently 25-year-old girlfriend seems to furtheron keep me young despite my now biblical age

[photo deleted - reason: most of you don't deserve to see my photos]

Last edited:
Damn it, Larry ! This isn't the "Snorkler" schematic.

It's the schematic for the fucking Metal Zone. :poop:

1MQs69r.jpg

Don't panic guys, I'm sure you'll have to put up with me for another 15-20 years because I'm not going to cack up any time soon :giggle:
Ah rest assured nobody here including myself is hoping for anybody to cack, glad you're able to whoop it up with a 25 yr old at the techno disco...

But on that note regarding our old friend Steve K who's no longer able to whoop it up with anybody, and your statement "thanks to everyone who contributed more or less emotionally and/or more or less positively to this thread, because negative attention is also attention 😌" I hope you found it within yourself to reimburse his deposit to his wife because if not you can count on all sorts of negative attention because that's just straight up shitty human behavior and nobody's got time for that.

Who are you anyway, because you seem to think I have something to prove to you?

Are you her lawyer? Then send me a power of attorney as a PDF to my email :cool:

I'm sure you don't even know her first name 😜

On Steve K's situation... if the contract says non-refundable downpayment then Larry has the right to execute that clause even though it's in poor taste because of circumstances.
It doesn't say that at all on the contract. Which is actually a pretty simple contract. It mentions your info, Larry's info, what you're buying, price, when it's going to be delivered and Larrys bank info for the wire transfer.
No clause at all talking about refund.

Larry is always sick, can't see, eyes problems, visits to the doctor when he is asked by the amps that are late. But always fine and healthy when asked about his age.
Same thing with the tubes... told me he was out of the Tungsram that I paid for in advance, so he used different phase inverter on my amp. Next thing you see him posting a box full of Tungsram and bragging about how many of them he got.

Oh you reappeared :giggle:

You were gone a long time and I was concerned that you might have choked on a dominatrix's pee so much that you choked and died :yes:

Are you having fun with your 25 years old "German Caterpillar"? Tell everyone what you told me about your "German Caterpillar" fetish with your 25 years old girlfriend!!!
Do you play the German Caterpillar with her after the Disco Nights?

Who are you anyway, because you seem to think I have something to prove to you?
Are you her lawyer? Then send me a power of attorney as a PDF to my email :cool:
I'm sure you don't even know her first name 😜
Nah, you don't have to shit to prove to me, but you're doing a good job of proving to everybody else what an arrogant douchebag you are.

You're sure I don't even know her first name huh? I just sent Siobhan a message, we'll see what she has to say, mmmmkay smart guy?

Proof please!
You certainly still do have all emails of our conversation, don't you?
""[2/9/20, 11:02:09 PM] Larry: BTW I’ve put in a Tungsram from 1963 as V1, V2 to V5 are Tungsram from 1969 and as for the V6 I’ve choose a Siemens EI yugo made""

Liar amplification... by Hellbutt not Grownman.

""[2/9/20, 11:02:09 PM] Larry: BTW I’ve put in a Tungsram from 1963 as V1, V2 to V5 are Tungsram from 1969 and as for the V6 I’ve choose a Siemens EI yugo made""

Liar amplification... by Hellbutt not Grownman.
Yes, correct - I've wrote you what I did.

What's wrong here?
Where is the lie?

Btw if I had known earlier what a huge asshole you are I wouldn't have wasted Tungsram's of the 60' on you...
... some from the mid to end of the 70' would have been overkill for you

Yes, correct - I've wrote you what I did.

What's wrong here?
Where is the lie?

Btw if I had known earlier what a huge asshole you are I wouldn't have wasted Tungsram's of the 60' on you...
... some from the mid to end of the 70' would have been overkill for you
Of course you would've done it! You charged me for six 60's Tungsram upgrade, and you didn't deliver one one of them. And you only told me that after I paid for the balance. You always find an excuse to not deliver what you've been paid for. Thief.
This is what a back cover is costing you, you old lying bitch.
Go eat shit and get fuck in the ass, you scumbag, liar and thief piece of shit!!!

Last edited:
Of course you would've done it! You always find an excuse to not deliver what you've been paid for. Thief.
This is what a back cover is costing you, you old lying bitch.
Go eat shit and get fuck in the ass, you scumbag, liar and thief piece of shit!!!
Now that must be embarrassing for you...

... your attempt to throw dirt on me - but it wasn't dirt after all 🤷‍♂️

Damn stupid for you :ROFLMAO:

Little by little you lose face here and then react as defiantly as the fat little boy from kindergarten 😆

Now that must be embarrassing for you...

... your attempt to throw dirt on me - but it wasn't dirt after all 🤷‍♂️

Damn stupid for you :ROFLMAO:

Little by little you lose face here and then react as defiantly as the fat little boy from kindergarten 😆
It's hard to make anyone look as dirty as you after you stole Steve Ks widow's deposit.
That was you master of scumbag move. I don't need to try to make you look worst after it.

Go eat shit...
Besides drinking piss, should I still tell some more about what you told me about your personal preferences in women that one night?

Maybe still that with the feet?

And the thing with... ahem, I think that would be too embarrassing for you?

Back