RedSeven Leviathan

• Thread starter Deleted member 27494
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27494

Hey all,

I've had this amp for a couple of weeks and now that the honeymoon phase is over I can finally share a review with you guys!

This really is my dream amp! Not only because it's a custom Joker edition from the creation series but it also sounds really good! Some of the main strong points are the articulation, the definition and clarity without ever getting harsh and the character of the mids.

Channel 1 can do anything from broken up cleans to crunch to dirty heavy rock. The bright switch can help to shape the tone depending on your pickups and the hot switch adds a nice amount of gain. I really like the texture on this channel. It's unique but I guess you could say it's somewhere in the "hot-rodded British amp" territory.

Channel 2 is where the magic is for me. It's refined, high gain, tight but still organic and somewhat smooth so that it never gets harsh. The eq is very musical here too! The bite and string definition is amazing on this channel.

Here's a review/demo I did with 9 different guitars to really test how it sounds (in my own styles:)

And here are some pics:

small 1.jpg

small 2.jpg

small 3.jpg

small 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds pretty damn good. I've seen some Red Seven clips floating around, but it hadn't really grabbed my attention much. After watching your video, I may need to take a second look.

Back