Relief & How To Really Have It?

WGAF

Banned
What would be great is you could take a vacation & be literally put in a Coma safely for a specific amount of time.

The world is fucked at the moment, people by & large are assholes today so how are you truly supposed to have a vacation & feel better upon your return. Wherever you go on vacation everyone is trying to rip you off, airports anywhere now are a fucking joke, everyone is angry about something etc etc etc..................................

The Coma idea would probably be the best & most peaceful option atm.

What do you characters think?

Get a tent, a fishing pole and some food and beer. Drive out into the woods in the middle of nowhere. Turn off the cell phone.

i prefer listen music, play guitar and maybe compose a song that would help the world

we are blessed to be alive in this time and have the opportunity to do something

Sitedrifter":31r967vi said:
WGAF":31r967vi said:
everyone is angry about something etc etc etc..................................
Kinda like you and your little girly bitch, Krull.
IF I'm angry (?) it would be because of YOU and aimed at YOU. :powpow: :powpow:

As you can see, being a libtard today may not be in your best interest as I've still a few shots left in me yet before the sun goes down. :gethim:

JMP2203":mjo9apmy said:
sytharnia1560":mjo9apmy said:
JMP2203":mjo9apmy said:
i prefer listen music, play guitar and maybe compose a song that would help the world

A song that would help the world? No such thing exists :LOL: :LOL:

no?

The world is on life support at the moment and the prognosis ain't looking good. :thumbsdown:

It'll take more than a song, maybe a nuke & a full restart is in order?
;) ;) ;) ;)

another one, latin this time and not metal but good lyrics :scared:

communism wants to take my country in october and destroy us as it did in Venezuela years ago :gethim:

Back