So people really believe you can buy a amp for 33 dollars...

EXPcustom":hyg8c00k said:
No, no, you guys don't understand people are this dumb it's not a BS scam to try to get profiles.

Here is the last guy:

New message from: (removed) (342Turquoise Star)
Where is the tracking number. Can I have the tracking number please

New message to: (Removed)
I already sent you the Kemper profile pack to your E-mail, this is a Kemper profile. If you don't have a Kemper amp and bought this by mistake I will cancel the transaction and send you a refund.
Thanks,
EXPcustom

His responce:

Oh ok I will wait, thanks

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Update!

Today this guy, the patiently waiting, guy sent a message:

I haven't received my item yet

I responded with:

It was E-mailed to you. If you don't have a Kemper amp and you bought this item by mistake I will cancel the transaction and refund your money.

His response:

New message from: (Removed) (342Turquoise Star)
I will wait few more day if I don't see it I will contract you again

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

At this point I don't know if it's cognitive dissonance or stupidity or a combination of both.

311splawndude":fymp0hga said:
EXPcustom":fymp0hga said:
Update!

Someone today bought 5 of one profile for a total of 165.00 dollars. They were from South Africa, not joking about any of this. :doh:
5 of the same profile? :LOL: :LOL:

Yes five, he hasn't paid yet. I already sent him a cancel transaction notification. :doh:

EXPcustom":tkm4mha6 said:
Update!

Someone today bought 5 of one profile for a total of 165.00 dollars. They were from South Africa, not joking about any of this. :doh:

He's probably a touring artist, and needs backups in case one or more craps out on him :LOL: :LOL:

I am bumping this thread because I am still getting people at least once or twice a month thinking they will get a 4000 dollar amp for 30 bucks or less. :doh:

Funniest thing is this guy made a best offer on my Aldrich profile pack which clearer is a Kemper profile, I mean the listing picture is the closeup of the Kemper LCD screen showing "Aldrich". ;)

So I agreed to his best offer which was just a few bucks less than 25 bucks. I thought the guy was legit and his username looked familiar. Anyways turns out the guy really did think he was going to get a Cameron Aldrich for 22 dollars and the worst or funniest thing is I think the guy or I am 95% sure he is member here. :confused:

I won't call him out or name him but thought it was hilarious that not even our own little conclave is immune from teh supid morans :LOL: :LOL:

ETA: I mean what's going through his head, "25 dollars is ridiculous for a Cameron modded JMP but if he did it for 22 that would be reasonable." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think this also highlights a major problem with ebay's feedback system and paypal's refund policy.

Maybe you should create a website instead of using ebay?

I do know that Lasse Lammert, a major German engineer, also sells a single Kemper profile for $50. Maybe he's run into similar issues :D

nightlight":mj5nwhgj said:
I think this also highlights a major problem with ebay's feedback system and paypal's refund policy.

Maybe you should create a website instead of using ebay?

I do know that Lasse Lammert, a major German engineer, also sells a single Kemper profile for $50. Maybe he's run into similar issues :D

Two answers, yes Mr. Lammert has, I did speak with him. Second thing is I had my domain but like an idiot I lagged a few days in renewing it and now a domain camper is holding it hostage for a 1000 dollars. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Saw some guy on a Facebook group yesterday post that he got an Orange Dark Terror for $50 at a pawn shop.

EXPcustom":191wori1 said:
oldmtlhed":191wori1 said:
EXPcustom":191wori1 said:
Go be poor somewhere else. :LOL: :LOL:

Proverbs 14:20 ;)

You paraphrased/took out of context my quote as I stated in the next line:

"Seriously, I'm kidding..."

you know something that's frowned upon by Christians is paraphrasing or taking or omitting words out of context:
Like calling someone poor when they simply proclaimed they were cheap?

Anyways, don't bank on people reading your essay explanation if they can't even understand the initial description.

EXPcustom":zd83itet said:
I am bumping this thread because I am still getting people at least once or twice a month thinking they will get a 4000 dollar amp for 30 bucks or less. :doh:

Funniest thing is this guy made a best offer on my Aldrich profile pack which clearer is a Kemper profile, I mean the listing picture is the closeup of the Kemper LCD screen showing "Aldrich". ;)

So I agreed to his best offer which was just a few bucks less than 25 bucks. I thought the guy was legit and his username looked familiar. Anyways turns out the guy really did think he was going to get a Cameron Aldrich for 22 dollars and the worst or funniest thing is I think the guy or I am 95% sure he is member here. :confused:

I won't call him out or name him but thought it was hilarious that not even our own little conclave is immune from teh supid morans :LOL: :LOL:

ETA: I mean what's going through his head, "25 dollars is ridiculous for a Cameron modded JMP but if he did it for 22 that would be reasonable." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sumtyms wen ay tri tue theenk, eet juzt hurz, so wen ay see yore profyl ay theenk tue miselv, ay wunt bad azz marshul amplafyr fore twenee tue buks! but then yue tel me iz sumtheeng cald kemper? wut iz dis scam yu ar trieeng tu run on mee!?

PeteLaramee":4z9ub8lk said:
Are these the same people who, 10 years ago, thought they could get a custom zakk wylde guitar for $157?

:doh: I had so much 357 Chopper shit after that......

EXPcustom":2kyd2h3c said:
Update!

His brother from Nigeria is sending me $21,000,000 in my bank account tomorrow. Sorry about your luck suckers, see you on the RICH side of life!!!

EXPcustom":2fn93rjr said:
Thank you very much Mr. Savage and although you may not have a Kemper you can still purchase these profiles off of me, sir. :thumbsup:
Hey, that’s cool. I don’t have a Kemper amp either, but I could buy them and then run them through my own amp. Can you courier it 'next day'? Western Union OK? Jesus saves.

Sick Squid":4a55rqzq said:
EXPcustom":4a55rqzq said:
Thank you very much Mr. Savage and although you may not have a Kemper you can still purchase these profiles off of me, sir. :thumbsup:
Hey, that’s cool. I don’t have a Kemper amp either, but I could buy them and then run them through my own amp. Can you courier it 'next day'? Western Union OK? Jesus saves.

Dude that's what FX loops are for.

Back