So, the Stringjoys are legit!

  • Thread starter Thread starter napalmdeath
  • Start date Start date
napalmdeath

napalmdeath

Well-known member
I finally got to try them. I did a set up on my brother's V yesterday, and that's all he uses.

They pack them well, and they just feel nice. They tune to pitch and stay there much quicker after just a few stretches. There's a noticeable difference in tuning stability.

They feel nice, bend beautifully, have a nice snappy tone, and make my Daddario EXL110's feel like the cheap garbage they are. It's night and day. They're kinda pricey, but they have deals online. I got 15% off for 3 packs, then they offered another 10% for a 4th, so I paid about $43 for 4 sets, so not so bad. Believe the hype, they're a HUGE upgrade.
 
I believe the hype to a certain extent since our friend Kyle Bull has endorsed them but I still notice he isn't sure enough of their durability to dispense with the safety glasses so I'd still proceed with caution.
 
I tried them a while back. Good strings, I just change strings so often when I find a big sale I’ll buy 20-30 sets no matter the brand. Would like to support them though, i think they’re based in Nashville or something like that aren’t they?
 

Similar threads

OldGtrGuy
Replies
17
Views
2K
The~Kid
The~Kid
Shreddy Mercury
Replies
10
Views
904
Shreddy Mercury
Shreddy Mercury
cobrahead1030
Replies
7
Views
728
Music&Chaos
Music&Chaos
Back
Top