Some heavy GAS (Suhr, Gibson, Fender and Ceriatone content)

vinirosa

Hi there,

I just got some new gear and I thought it would be cool to record something to try the new stuff. There's some Gibson ES 335 stuff, Suhr strat and tele and also a Fender Super Reverb head track.

I hope you like it.

https://youtu.be/0EuJrK0toRM

Take care

Vinicius

Only one problem...

43 seconds long? C'mon man... Hit us up with a good 10 minutes of that business so I can just let it play in the background :thumbsup:

Yep, I need MORE!!! Sounded great,,AC/DC meets Georgia Satellites? :LOL: :LOL: ,and thanks, I have had Super Reverb stuck in my head for about 2 months now but was thinking, man I would have to put that in a headshell! Where did you get that?

gibson08":rqbcciow said:
Yep, I need MORE!!! Sounded great,,AC/DC meets Georgia Satellites? :LOL: :LOL: ,and thanks, I have had Super Reverb stuck in my head for about 2 months now but was thinking, man I would have to put that in a headshell! Where did you get that?

I just bought the Super from a a Rig Talk member, gratefulgrafford (great seller, btw). He did this, I'm not sure how. I guess he bought a headshell from Mojotone or some other company I don't remember. I will find out where he did it because the thing looks perfect on it.

Back