Some Pete Thorn news/new website is up

  • Thread starter Thread starter petethorn
  • Start date Start date
Looks cool. I`m on IE7, and the menu is a little hidden fir me as well.

(office PC)
 

Attachments

  • menu.JPG
    menu.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 1,147
I think we got the IE thing sussed... if anyone has a sec to check it out, and they have a PC, I'd appreciate it. I got a house full of macs! :)

Rock on folks
 
petethorn":3isre9sm said:
I think we got the IE thing sussed... if anyone has a sec to check it out, and they have a PC, I'd appreciate it. I got a house full of macs! :)

Rock on folks

works fine for me
IE8 (8.0.7600.16385)
FF 3.5.7

Boof
 

Similar threads

cobrahead1030
Replies
29
Views
1K
inyarak74
I
Al Chapo
Replies
15
Views
431
VonBonfire
V
Shreddy Mercury
Replies
25
Views
2K
Shreddy Mercury
Shreddy Mercury
cobrahead1030
Replies
7
Views
722
Music&Chaos
Music&Chaos
Back
Top