Something new from Fryette .....

stephen sawall

This looks very interesting to me ..... can not wait to plug in....

"Imagine a 1W amp with Pittbull/Deliverance approved overdrive.
Variable dynamic sensing like the GP3 so you can dial in the Sig:X feel.
A new design analog reactive, dynamic post EQ that sounds and feels like a mic'd speaker cab direct.
A Valvulator direct out so you can record your raw unprocessed guitar performance simultaneously for reamping later.
A line in so you can run bass and other instruments into the power amp stage.

Plus a whole bunch of cranked amp sounds that you usually need a boost, OD or distortion pedal to achieve...

...in a desktop package that can drive a 4X12 cab and weighs around 5 pounds"

Pictures of the prototype is on the Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/FryetteAmps

I would buy the shit out of that. I'm going to email them asking for a rough guesstimate of when we can buy these and how much they will run.

Stealthtastic":2f9a4w92 said:
I would buy the shit out of that. I'm going to email them asking for a rough guesstimate of when we can buy these and how much they will run.

Hey guys!

This is Paul from Fryette.

We aren't ready to divulge too much more about this product just yet - keep watching our Facebook page for more reveals as we get ready to officially announce this.

What I CAN say is that yes, it will be much more "affordable" than most of our stuff - that was one of the goals of the project. As to when, well, that is going to depend on you guys - and that's all I'm saying for now!

I always thought the Memphis with its versatility would be a grear front end for something like this ...

But apparently Mr Fryette is at a new level .

Looking forward to this little Micro Head Recording Device.

Since you said the Release Date depends on us ....

We choose November 1 , lol.

Tell Stevie Congrats on his new level of creativity, the Hendrix Tones on that Prototype sounded Awesome and that's just one tone.

Back in the 80's I talked to a lot of Amp Gurus and Manufacturers about very low wattage Amps with wide gain/ tone options, they all said it wouldn't sound good or would no not sell.

I just wanted ONE.

These were people I didn.t know but talked to including Stevie, Doug West, Hartley Peavey, Soldano , Ritchie Fliegler and others.

Soldano offered a 5 watt SLO Type but same price as Big Amps.

So now we are seeing these cool pieces to give us Tube Tones into Cab,IRs and reasonable Volumes for Home and Studio...

THIS one may be a serious Tone Machine... Great.

Back