Pitcher before a big game:
"The only way I lose is if the umpire is biased."

Boxer before a match:
"Only way I lose is if the scoring is rigged."

Kid before a recess fight:
"He only wins if he hits me when I'm not ready."

It's definitely becoming the new norm.
Happening right now in my back yard.

Why would anyone let someone get away with such spoiled brat lameness?

Pitcher before a big game:
"The only way I lose is if the umpire is biased."

Boxer before a match:
"Only way I lose is if the scoring is rigged."

Kid before a recess fight:
"He only wins if he hits me when I'm not ready."

It's definitely becoming the new norm.
Happening right now in my back yard.

Why would anyone let someone get away with such spoiled brat lameness?
First off… it was nice not seeing you around for 24 hours. I guess all good things come to an end.

Umpire is biased… last game I politely asked about a pitch and the umpire went off the handle and threatened to throw me out of the game. I did a social media search on him and he had written negative things towards me. He then tried to delete them.

Scoring- my last match I didn’t agree with the judge and politely asked him about it after the match. The judge got really angry with me and started yelling and made several negative comments that he’ll show me...

Recess fight - my school has a zero tolerance rule for fighting… even if I’m hit first. The person bullying me knows that I have a perfect attendance and wants to ruin that with a sucker punch.

Seems like gramps is worried about his governor. 🤣. Even KTLA picked up a story.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/san-fernando-valley-residents-have-trouble-casting-recall-ballots/

Just thought of an even more lame one:

"I only lost because they don't like me."

138256433.jpg.0.jpg

Do we really need to list all of the excuses Hillary came up with? That would shut this whinny thread right down.

Oh, it’s so cute to see you constantly changing your avatar… at 61 years old. Seems you’re really proud of it too 🤣

Do we really need to list all of the excuses Hillary came up with? That would shut this whinny thread right down.

Oh, it’s so cute to see you constantly changing your avatar… at 61 years old. Seems you’re really proud of it too 🤣
He's got an avatar for every personality he has.

Crying after the fact isn't quite the same as crying even before the game starts.

What really sucks is innocent folks getting harassed and threatened by the gullible who fall for it.
Was election boards members after 11/3.

In California one of the things already thrown out:

"We'll only lose because of nefarious mailmen."

How soon before we read about some random innocent mailman getting sucker- punched
by an angry and disillusioned nutcase?

Last edited:
Life in general,
Had an excellent Saturday. Granddaughter turned 3 and they had a party in a nearby park
with a blow up jumpy house. Son came down for the day which was very cool.
Super hot out so as a surprise an Ice Cream truck pulled up and it was open bar!
All the kids were loving it. Grown ups too.
recipies for Tuesday
This one is stupid easy. Heat (2 TBSP) EVOO over low-medium heat and then toss in a good amount
of fennel seed, and a little red pepper flake. Once your kitchen smells heavenly from the fennel add one
small can or full tube of the best tomato paste you can get. DO NOT ADD ANY SALT!

Spread it out like a pancake and then let it slowly cook until the color gets a really deep dark red.
You're basically slow frying the concentrated paste.

Boil a big pot of water and salt it good. Cook up some pasta and right before draining it add a cup
or more of the starchy (and SALTY) pasta water to the sauce. Mix and let it low simmer until you get the
thickness you want. Always best to set aside another cup of pasta water just in case.

Here's where you add salt if needed. Depends on how much you used in your pasta water.
Serve with some fresh basil and grated parm - you're not going to believe how good this is.
Especially if you like the flavor of Italian sausage.

Really cheap meal too.

and the doubt that you've ever picked up a musical instrument in your life.

Now you're just being silly.

Last edited:
Had an excellent Saturday. Granddaughter turned 3 and they had a party in a nearby park
with a blow up jumpy house. Son came down for the day which was very cool.
Super hot out so as a surprise an Ice Cream truck pulled up and it was open bar!
All the kids were loving it. Grown ups too.

This one is stupid easy. Heat some good EVOO over low-medium heat and then toss in a good amount
of fennel seed, and a little red pepper flake. Once your kitchen smells heavenly from the fennel add one
small can or full tube of the best tomato paste you can get. DO NOT ADD ANY SALT!

Spread it out like a pancake and then let it slowly cook until the color gets a really deep dark red.
You're basically slow frying the concentrated paste.

Boil a big pot of water and salt it good. Cook up some pasta and right before draining it add a cup
or more of the starchy (and SALTY) pasta water to the sauce. Mix and let it low simmer until you get the
thickness you want. Always best to set aside another cup of pasta water just in case.

Here's where you add salt if needed. Depends on how much you used in your pasta water.
Serve with some fresh basil and grated parm - you're not going to believe how good this is.
Especially if you like the flavor of Italian sausage.

Really cheap meal too.

Now you're just being silly.
Thanks Gomer

We all know Elder won… except he is about to feel the same corruption Trump felt. Millions of illegals will be voting 👍

Thought about this some more last night. It's a stupid mistake to yell fraud over the CA election.
He was bound to lose. The writing was on the wall.

#45 lost CA by over 30 points in the recent election.
Elder is styling himself after #45 and Newson and everyone else is helping him do it.
CA has been able to lift its Covid restrictions.
Elder has already said that on day 1 he'll lift all mask requirements for schools and any mandatory
vaccination policies.

It's not even going to be close.
You scream fraud when you lose by a close margin - not when you get blown out.

Dumb.

Back