V VonBonfire Well-known member Today at 11:14 AM #21 S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑ said: Im just really hoping kyle is buffing up so that me and him can have a rig-talk cage match Click to expand... If you can get his safety glasses off he'll be powerless.
S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑ said: Im just really hoping kyle is buffing up so that me and him can have a rig-talk cage match Click to expand... If you can get his safety glasses off he'll be powerless.
S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑ Hack Today at 11:32 AM #22 VonBonfire said: If you can get his safety glasses off he'll be powerless. Click to expand... I would love to knock them off
VonBonfire said: If you can get his safety glasses off he'll be powerless. Click to expand... I would love to knock them off
BABMusic Well-known member Today at 11:40 AM #23 I already posted this in another thread, but I didn't like what I heard in Kyle's video. I did enjoy this video more so than some of his other recent vids.
I already posted this in another thread, but I didn't like what I heard in Kyle's video. I did enjoy this video more so than some of his other recent vids.
V VonBonfire Well-known member Today at 11:45 AM #24 S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑ said: I would love to knock them off Click to expand... Maybe he can get you a string joy sponsorship.
S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑ said: I would love to knock them off Click to expand... Maybe he can get you a string joy sponsorship.
japetus awawa Moderator Today at 11:46 AM #25 S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑ said: Im just really hoping kyle is buffing up so that me and him can have a rig-talk cage match Click to expand... You are a little too much "Jon" Bones Jones for him
S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑ said: Im just really hoping kyle is buffing up so that me and him can have a rig-talk cage match Click to expand... You are a little too much "Jon" Bones Jones for him
S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑ Hack Today at 11:51 AM #26 japetus said: You are a little too much "Jon" Bones Jones for him Click to expand... That guy was fun to watch. I think he was in king of the cage first.
japetus said: You are a little too much "Jon" Bones Jones for him Click to expand... That guy was fun to watch. I think he was in king of the cage first.
japetus awawa Moderator Today at 11:51 AM #27 S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑ said: That guy was fun to watch. I think he was in king of the cage first. Click to expand... Dude is bad as fuck
S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑ said: That guy was fun to watch. I think he was in king of the cage first. Click to expand... Dude is bad as fuck
S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑ Hack Today at 5:13 PM #29 shredi knight said: Turnabout is fair play... View attachment 461365 Click to expand... Looks like he has found a great beta face for his next thumbnail
shredi knight said: Turnabout is fair play... View attachment 461365 Click to expand... Looks like he has found a great beta face for his next thumbnail