TGP LOL's!!

I had a recent (non) deal with a TGP guy. He wanted to buy my amp or so he said. He had me send a video and texted me for like a month saying he was going to buy. Last Friday he told he was ready to do it and can I ship that day. I told him yes and spent 45 mins packing it up and then he ghosted me. Around 5 pm, he texted and said he changed his mind. Asshole. I looked him up in FB and he is a typical balding fat blues lawyer type. I hardly ever go on there as there is nothing new. F them

There's a kid over there that uses her in his avatar, and is very serious.
I've mentioned Courtney killing Kurt a number of times.
Always fun times...

I ended up posting something along the lines of Courtney being a no talent hack that rode the coat tails of Cobain to success. I'm pretty sure that kid reported me because I got temp banned about 15 minuets after I posted.

I ended up posting something along the lines of Courtney being a no talent hack that rode the coat tails of Cobain to success. I'm pretty sure that kid reported me because I got temp banned about 15 minuets after I posted.
He is very sensitive.

he also admitted to not being able to wear socks in his house because his feet are so flat, he constantly slips and falls.
That shit will stay with me the rest of my life
Yeah, and when that guy said he didn't believe him, he posted this pic to prove it..

0jPg8Ck.jpg

Yeah, and when that guy said he didn't believe him, he posted this pic to prove it..

0jPg8Ck.jpg
reminds me of a time years ago when DynaBill posted a picture of his wife by the pool or something, and a handful of dudes became a little obsessed with her feet

Riffi is a good kid. He needs to take his meds properly and focus on cognitive behavioral therapy. He has some things he needs to think through, but in a meaningful way. Boy, was he frustrating, though.
Before my ban, it had been weeks since I had seen anything from him.
Know he has had some issues, hope all is well with him...

Back