TGP LOL's!!

TGP has about 1 good thread for about every 50 shitty threads of people bitching about toan wood, the same Friedman comparison thread every other day, and idiots asking about locking tuners because they’re too stupid to comprehend they need their nut cut properly.

TGP has about 1 good thread for about every 50 shitty threads of people bitching about toan wood, the same Friedman comparison thread every other day, and idiots asking about locking tuners because they’re too stupid to comprehend they need their nut cut properly.
"Bro I don't the paint uses on my Les Paul is right my playing still sucks donkey balls"

I swear, you could list a fucking acoustic over there and you'll get, "What's the weight?"

My response: "3-5 days, depending on your location". 🤣 They disappear like a set of rims at a P-Diddy concert.

Never seen such pussies about their Les Pauls. Gotta be 8lbs., or they fold like a lawn chair.

Someone needs to post over there that they just inherited their grandfather's Dumble and wants to know which mods are best to get a modern metal sound.

GREAT IDEA! Or, best boost for metal tones through my Tungsten Crema Wheat, or should I trade it in for a Bruno Cowtipper and a Metalzone?

GREAT IDEA! Or, best boost for metal tones through my Tungsten Crema Wheat, or should I trade it in for a Bruno Cowtipper and a Metalzone?
If you wanna farm likes just start a thread claiming that drinking sperm improves your vocal range.

The worst of TGP is already here, hiding behind alternate usernames.

:ROFLMAO:
I used the same at TGP: @rsm got permabanned there several years ago.

still here tho, so far so good,

...tho I may have to dial back my Polyphia posts as they seem to trigger some of the less stable among us.

:poke:

Meanwhile, here is a random photo of Paul Stanley:

Paul-Stanley@2000x1500-648x486.jpg

Last edited:
Back