That one Sails of Charon lick as taught by Uli

back in the day pulling off Uli licks meant you were a serious shredder. still hard to play after all these years!

legend has it tha VH used to cover Scorpion songs and when they finally met on tour eddie and dlr were so stoked to meet them and jammed sails and catch your train in the dressingroom with the boys.

back in the day pulling off Uli licks meant you were a serious shredder. still hard to play after all these years!

legend has it tha VH used to cover Scorpion songs and when they finally met on tour eddie and dlr were so stoked to meet them and jammed sails and catch your train in the dressingroom with the boys.

Thanks for posting these in the thread. Am I the only one slowing them down and watching his R hand during his lines, economy picking before anyone knew it was the way hahaha Uli kills😎

Braddah Cuz us North Shore crew wore out an 8 track and a few cassettes of Tokyo Tapes waaaay back trying to figure this stuff out....Burn the Sky is still one of my all time favorite Scorps tunes...

Did you know that the Burn the Sky (lyrics) were written by Uli’s then girlfriend Monica as a tribute to her old boyfriend Jimi Hendrix??

Thanks for posting these in the thread. Am I the only one slowing them down and watching his R hand during his lines, economy picking before anyone knew it was the way hahaha Uli kills😎
uli was nuts and the grand daddy of early euro shred. can’t sing for beans and his solo album cover art belongs on gay egyptian harlequin novels🤣 but love the solos and the guy is a legend!

Braddah Cuz us North Shore crew wore out an 8 track and a few cassettes of Tokyo Tapes waaaay back trying to figure this stuff out....Burn the Sky is still one of my all time favorite Scorps tunes...

Did you know that the Burn the Sky (lyrics) were written by Uli’s then girlfriend Monica as a tribute to her old boyfriend Jimi Hendrix??
mean!
sacred rite in the high school sabre days at the teen night club york’s in puck’s alley (81) used to play we’ll burn the sky note for note! i remember wanting a moustache and kimono🤣

uli and monica were together from 76 until she passed in 96.

Back