The importance of hitting hard

Lusting at eye candy, dreaming about the sounds and fun you can make with it 😋

Guilty as charged!

I'm glad this thread didn't turn out to be about Chris Brown, Charlie Sheen or Tommy Lee
Hey man, I’m gonna put my right hand on the bible
and swear… dude, Charlie was CORRECT.
Those AA disingenuous friends who live in spiritual factoids stabbed him in the back by design.
Charlie was a ‘freethinker’ and got ousted for it.
Open mindedness????
He certainly ran a muck, but it was intentional
you AA imbred swine!’

I’m…by the grace of God not kidding here,
Charlie knew the only way back to his old self’/new baseline was to undo’ all those AA lies ingrained in his Hollywood mind.
THAT!!! is LEGIT recovery.

Last edited:
yeah. I don't think of lead too much, but i definitely do play single notes a lot unplugged, but when i try to switch back to rhythm, It always pisses me off and i think trains you wrong, because you always try to avoid fret buzz, so playing rhythm unplugged trains you to run through it softly
That’s precisely how I know if a guitar is a keeper..
If I find myself “coming to” after 20 minutes or so
and I’ve been switching pickups. & vibing with
the wiggle stick, checking for that woman tone trick with the volume/tone controls…⁉️
(-This is all done UNPLUGGED-)
and must come by nature.. the moment you realize you’ve been unplugged & jammin’ with an electric guitar for twenty minutes is when you hit guitar-gas
paydirt.
Freakin’ stoked moment dude.-

What do you play ? Thrash ? What?
Play is a strong word for my skills. I like thrash, death, a little bit of classic rock and metal.

My main problem is I can play fast, but I get overtensed and can’t play for a long time. So I am searching for rhythm routines to refine my technique, relax and build stamina.

I can play for hours recently, which is mostly noodling, so I decided I might have used that time to actually improve. The best thing I thinked of yet was to play MoP. But maybe there is some better ways.

I never had a proper teacher, hence my inefficient techniques. Straight barbarian approach.

Last edited:
I wish I knew how to pick/downpick thrash riffs with my wrist. I have been playing for 20 years and have no idea how it's done. My forearm is always tensing up but I see no other way

Play is a strong word for my skills. I like thrash, death, a little bit of classic rock and metal.

My main problem is I can play fast, but I get overtensed and can’t play for a long time. So I am searching for rhythm routines to refine my technique, relax and build stamina.

I can play for hours recently, which is mostly noodling, so I decided I might have used that time to actually improve. The best thing I thinked of yet was to play MoP. But maybe there is some better ways.

I never had a proper teacher, hence my inefficient techniques. Straight barbarian approach.
Focus on playing master of puppets or through the never . All down and super slow . Forget the word fast , keeping doing slow and speed just happens. Do alternate picking super slow on to string . Don’t stop do it daily

Focus on playing master of puppets or through the never . All down and super slow . Forget the word fast , keeping doing slow and speed just happens. Do alternate picking super slow on to string . Don’t stop do it daily
Thanks for the advice!

I just can’t find slowed down versions in good quality. But yeah, gonna start doing them at 50%. Gotta learn to use metronome at last. Blackened is also good for that purpose I guess.

But when doing it slow, I sometimes loose the feel and when trying to get that feel back I automatically speed up.

Interesting thing is I do tire less when playing Creeping Death.

Back