The Official..... unOfficial Bad Cat Amp Thread *_*

  • Thread starter Thread starter The~Kid
  • Start date Start date
It's funny watching you try to be an internet tough guy from your mom's basement.
Its funny how much of a pussy Smash is and that he ain't no man....

He is your 2nd wife and you sure like to titty fuck her 😂
 
You really like to talk about his chest don't you. Seems more like your the one fanaticizing about tiddy fucking a dude. No judgement on that from me though.
You titty fuck Princess Smash on a daily don't be shy now :yes:
 
He ain't no man..... And he's a pussy, chicken shit coward. Where did he go all of a sudden. What a loser :dunno:
Jesus. I just had to drive from one job to another. Don't freak out. I will be back, suzie
 
Don't know what's up with this gadget but it seem seems to be all the rage.....



 
Drive from his husbands house to his other husbands house 😂
This you, suzie?



I mean. Where do I begin? Soft, fat, bitch tits... You struggle to coherently form a sentence.

This fucking guy is telling people how to use their amps? This fucking guy?

And Daniel, you are calling out people for being cowards...what the fuck are we supposed to be scared of, pussy, your soft ass fucking bitch tits?

Like I said before. I can make fun of you/bully you/etc, but nothing I can do is as bad as when you make a video or a post on here
 
This you, suzie?



I mean. Where do I begin? Soft, fat, bitch tits... You struggle to coherently form a sentence.

This fucking guy is telling people how to use their amps? This fucking guy?

And Daniel, you are calling out people for being cowards...what the fuck are we supposed to be scared of, pussy, your soft ass fucking bitch tits?

Like I said before. I can make fun of you/bully you/etc, but nothing I can do is as bad as when you make a video or a post on here

I mean... folks with a more upstate 'Nantucket' vibe than him have been hauled off by ICE... just sayin'. :sneaky:

Just watched his guitar 'playing' shorts. Wow... just... wow. :eek:
I will say something positive. The man likes his gain and delay... o_O
 
I would just like to say, no matter who it is..the "Ill come to to your house" shit is total bullshit because everyone knows, they aren't gonna do that. Let's pump the breaks on that. With that said, I wish someone would actually show up to my house...they might taste delicious BBQ for once.
 
I would just like to say, no matter who it is..the "Ill come to to your house" shit is total bullshit because everyone knows, they aren't gonna do that. Let's pump the breaks on that. With that said, I wish someone would actually show up to my house...they might taste delicious BBQ for once.
I am coming to your house
 
I would just like to say, no matter who it is..the "Ill come to to your house" shit is total bullshit because everyone knows, they aren't gonna do that. Let's pump the breaks on that. With that said, I wish someone would actually show up to my house...they might taste delicious BBQ for once.
be there in an hour .........
 
Back
Top