The Official..... unOfficial Bad Cat Amp Thread *_*

  • Thread starter Thread starter The~Kid
  • Start date Start date
Hey. I'm on your side, guy. Why should we listen to industry experts when we can just spout whatever bullshit we want to and pretend that we are right?

I mean, sure, you admit you are wrong and apologize to all the guys you were arguing with. But none of that matters, because it is a new day. So we can forget all that shit and go back to our original stance right?

The thing I appreciate is that you are protecting people from blowing their transistors. You have a lot of experience blowing trannys, as you have said. I would say you really are an expert at that.
Magic Smash likes to get sweaty with other men and talk about trannys 💦 :yes:
 
It is fun to lash out. Maybe if you try to makeup negative things about me, it wont bother you how pathetic you are in every way compared to me.

I will allow it. Whatever you need not to swallow a bullet, Daniel. Or a Tranny
 
Charvel Smash :yes:
I mean, do you really want to visit similarities to charvel dan between us, daniel?

Aside from the low hanging fruit of you having the same name...

He works as a butcher, you a pizza man.
You are both trolls with low IQ
Both of you are almost universally hated.
Both of you frequent OTC
Both of you like to act tough until the thought of meeting someone like me in person starts getting a little too real....i really could go on

I have told you before, the reason you are so bad at insults isn't because I don't have faults, it is that you don't try to use them.

For me to insult you is fucking too easy. You give me all the ammunition. Hell, you make yourself look worse than I ever could.

But try to find something that has a little truth to it if you really want to get under someone's skin.
Making fun of me because I work out? Jesus, Daniel, you are so bad at this
 
I mean, do you really want to visit similarities to charvel dan between us, daniel?

Aside from the low hanging fruit of you having the same name...

He works as a butcher, you a pizza man.
You are both trolls with low IQ
Both of you are almost universally hated.
Both of you frequent OTC
Both of you like to act tough until the thought of meeting someone like me in person starts getting a little too real....i really could go on

I have told you before, the reason you are so bad at insults isn't because I don't have faults, it is that you don't try to use them.

For me to insult you is fucking too easy. You give me all the ammunition. Hell, you make yourself look worse than I ever could.

But try to find something that has a little truth to it if you really want to get under someone's skin.
Making fun of me because I work out? Jesus, Daniel, you are so bad at this
Charvel Smash in "Diaries of an ex-convict" *_*
 
Swing and a miss...
Disneys "The Princess Smash Diaries" :yes:



1000001231.jpg
 
Disneys "The Princess Smash Diaries" :yes:



View attachment 456797
Lmao. Did the pizza man thing get you again? I am sorry for telling people about you, bud.

I know you want to be some industry expert. How much did you have to beg to get some low quality guitar cable company to let you "be a salesman" for them? Are you even being paid?
 
Lmao. Did the pizza man thing get you again? I am sorry for telling people about you, bud.

I know you want to be some industry expert. How much did you have to beg to get some low quality guitar cable company to let you "be a salesman" for them? Are you even being paid?

Princess Smash is important and she is very angry magical speaker ratings and magical warranty don't work in the real world :yes:
 
Anyways pretty interesting...... When looking up the 212 Lynx cab this pops up and the page for the Lynx 50 is no longer there along with a couple other amps, maybe they are updating the site or something new is in the works 🤔


1000001232.png
 
To be honest, and this is the last thing I will say. Daniel, no one is confused by you spamming threads with your nonsense. It is clear that you are a moron. You make it clear nearly everytime you talk.

You make pizzas for a living. All jokes aside, I dont know what you are looking for here. You can argue dumb points for pages on threads. You can attack those that call you out on it. But we all see what you are, and what you aren't.

You really should get some help. I don't know if you have mental health issues or are a little special, but you aren't playing with a full deck of cards.
 
To be honest, and this is the last thing I will say. Daniel, no one is confused by you spamming threads with your nonsense. It is clear that you are a moron. You make it clear nearly everytime you talk.

You make pizzas for a living. All jokes aside, I dont know what you are looking for here. You can argue dumb points for pages on threads. You can attack those that call you out on it. But we all see what you are, and what you aren't.

You really should get some help. I don't know if you have mental health issues or are a little special, but you aren't playing with a full deck of cards.
Sleepy Smash is so smart, his magical thinking, magical speakers and magical warranty makes all the sense in the world :yes:

That's why he is here like a sorry ass loser licking my boots talking nonsense like a lunatic vs talking about cool amps ain't that right Sleepy Smash 🥱 😴 🥱 😴 🥱 😴
 
OMFG..
A PIZZA guy??? PIZZA??? Hahahahah
No insult to anyone that makes pizza or delivery, etc..
But it all makes sense now. This guy REALLY is an idiot..
Ever see how many people on here he is "following"?? I'd say about 70... I can see maybe 5 or 6, but THAT many people?..
It just screams desperation.
And all he can resort to for comebacks and insults is.... Nothing... And just keeps bringing up the same dead subject of speakers and warranties. Good God, it's like he has the mental capacity of a 3 year old that sits and watches the same episode of Tele-Tubbies and just repeats the same thing over and over and over again that he heard on the show... Just beyond retarded..
And these so called cables you sell?? I've never heard of them... Wow.. must be some REAL high quality stuff there bud.
I would also guess you actually don't sell for them, you just say you do. No one in their right mind would have you represent them as a business. It would be suicide..
There is nothing... Absolutely NOTHING you could say to me to insult me or put me down. The only person you are insulting is yourself.
I have two Degrees, one in Business law/Contracts and the other in Criminal law....
What do you have??? A map of the area you deliver in and perhaps some "intelligence" to remember the temperature to cook a 12 cut in..
You act like an ass, get called on it, then cry and play the victim.. Every. Single. Time..
God you are pathetic..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG..
A PIZZA guy??? PIZZA??? Hahahahah
No insult to anyone that makes pizza or delivery, etc..
But it all makes sense now. This guy REALLY is an idiot..
Ever see how many people on here he is "following"?? I'd say about 70... I can see maybe 5 or 6, but THAT many people?..
It just screams desperation.
And all he can resort to for comebacks and insults is.... Nothing... And just keeps bringing up the same dead subject of speakers and warranties. Good God, it's like he has the mental capacity of a 3 year old that sits and watches the same episode of Tele-Tubbies and just repeats the same thing over and over and over again that he heard on the show... Just beyond retarded..
And these so called cables you sell?? I've never heard of them... Wow.. must be some REAL high quality stuff there bud.
I would also guess you actually don't sell for them, you just say you do. No one in their right mind would have you represent them as a business. It would be suicide..
There is nothing... Absolutely NOTHING you could say to me to insult me or put me down. The only person you are insulting is yourself.
I have two Degrees, one in Business law/Contracts and the other in Criminal law....
What do you have??? A map of the area you deliver in and perhaps some "intelligence" to remember the temperature to cook a 12 cut in..
You act like an ass, get called on it, then cry and play the victim.. Every. Single. Time..
God you are pathetic..
Polish Dan is angry again he isn't so smart...... Poor Polish Dan if he tries hard enough just one day he may have a brain :yes:
 
@The~Kid

What in the ever loving hell is wrong with you? One dude gives you a little jab about your EVH speaker nonsense and you start up another tirade.

You call others bat shit crazy lunatics, but the one who needs a padded room is you. It's bad enough you've been put in your place several times over and can't let go. Now you go as far as to start shitting on Jim and his business. That is seriously fucked up.

I understand you don't have the mental capacity to act like a normal human being or control your emotional outbursts. Seriously dude, you really should seek a different forum as you're almost universally hated here. Anyway congrats on ruining your own thread with more of your impulsive, unhinged behavior.
 
Back
Top