Tim Henson of Polyphia: Redefining guitar

Dude lives down the street from me. He shoots guns and drives a new Vette in the most conservative county in Texas. Not as dainty as he may look.

His band isn’t my cup of tea but mad respect on his technique. He is trailblazing.
Now that'd be awesome. Getting to shoot gun and drive fast cars with a rock star. I'm not doubting his talent, he HAD to have sold his soul to the devil. But the hair.... lol

It's metal in the same way Avril Lavigne is "punk."
2gXHLbX.jpg

Strange, but who cares. At least they are playing a guitar and slaying. Slaying something...
Giving a guitar to Vai is pretty badass.

Yeah with the 12-year old mentality turds with their soy milk and femboy comments it certainly could. Some people just don’t ever fully mature.

You tit turds could just stay the fuck out of threads about things you don’t like.
Are you damn right man, fuck. It gets old quick.

If the kid was an ass and didn't respect his pears, ok, maybe then they could shit on him, but he's not.

Are you damn right man, fuck. It gets old quick.

If the kid was an ass and didn't respect his pears, ok, maybe then they could shit on him, but he's not.
“I see it being less guitar-centered and more musical. Because I hope that guitar music dies. I want it to die a painful death because so much of it is just bullshit. And I feel like people should focus more on the music itself and use the guitar as a tool to make music versus, like, ‘I’m going to play guitar music,’ you know what I mean? Because so much of it is just not good.”

Other parts of the interview that I didn't quote sure make him sound like he's a total ass who doesn't like guitar driven music.

Didn't have a clue who he was, thought maybe the Muppets guy? Then noticed "him" on Ibanez's site and thought, "he must be cold" wearing that coat inside, lol. But hey, what do I know, being 55.5 I'm not in a position to judge "todays" music.

Back