Toronto (and surrounding area) Gear fest/get together? (Until Next time..)

Bash_Man

hey everyone,
Wanted to see if anyone in the Toronto and surrounding area would be interested in doing a get together/gear fest. Bring some guitars, amps, music gear in general and have some laughs and chat.

Lets see some digital hands 🙃

Thanks

P.S. mods please move to appropriate section if this is in the wrong section.

Last edited:
I'm a bit of an introvert, but depending on the day and time, and if anyone was interested in trying any of my amps, there's a small chance I'd make it. :p

Do Canadians still play guitar these days?

I get the impression from the Guitars Canada forum that most guitar playing Canadians aren't very interested in modern high gain amps. Most of the talk seems to center around Fender guitars and amps.

I get the impression from the Guitars Canada forum that most guitar playing Canadians aren't very interested in modern high gain amps. Most of the talk seems to center around Fender guitars and amps.
The Canadian focused forums have considerably less active users than other forums and aren't a good indicator of who's using what. With that said, I'd guess that the breakdown of modern high gain/non-high gain players is about the same as in the US, just with a much smaller pool of players due to the population difference. California alone has a higher population than all of Canada.

In the Toronto metal scene there are plenty of us with modern high gain amps :)

I'm not sure if @SQUAREHEAD has seen this thread yet, but he may or may not be interested.

FUK!!!!!
I would have been so down with this, but I just relocated from Mississauga 7 hrs north, off grid, out in the middle of nowhere.
I hope my former GTA bro's can make this happen, and I look forward to the reports!
And yeah, there's a lot of heavy players in the GTA with some serious gear collections. Don't be fooled by all the guys on Guitars Canada with their AC15's and deluxe reverb 😆...

FUK!!!!!
I would have been so down with this, but I just relocated from Mississauga 7 hrs north, off grid, out in the middle of nowhere.
I hope my former GTA bro's can make this happen, and I look forward to the reports!
And yeah, there's a lot of heavy players in the GTA with some serious gear collections. Don't be fooled by all the guys on Guitars Canada with their AC15's and deluxe reverb 😆...
dont have any relatives to come stay with for the night? LOL

its too bad you moved. would've been cool to have more people.

so far we've got:
- Briman24 (possible)
- dainbramage0
- Clp45
- ZEEGLER (possible)
- Bash_Man

Lets see if we can at least get 10 or so and we'll make it happen.

Cheers

Back