Toronto (and surrounding area) Gear fest/get together? (Until Next time..)

Hey everyone,
bringing this up again.. Wanted to see if the previous folks who wanted to come out are still interested and if more want to join in.

How does Saturday April 9th or Sunday April 10th sound? gives us about a month time to plan and get things together.

Thanks

April is not good for me. I am 6 hours away so I need to plan 2 to 3 day trip to makebit happen.

How was that last meet up / jam/ gear fest ? Bashar, how you doing man ? I don't know if you remember me, Tim (guitarist / Aftermath).

Hope you are still creating. I literally just completed a new tune for the band , got 3 more on the go, have a listen if you are interested (sorry not trying to hijack thread I swear LOL).

I could probably do one in the summer. I've got a gig lined up for April 9 so that would be no bueno for me.

How was that last meet up / jam/ gear fest ? Bashar, how you doing man ? I don't know if you remember me, Tim (guitarist / Aftermath).

Hope you are still creating. I literally just completed a new tune for the band , got 3 more on the go, have a listen if you are interested (sorry not trying to hijack thread I swear LOL).

Tim, what's up brotha? yes of course i remember you. I was actually wondering what you were up to now days. Still doing Aftermath?

We didnt do the last one. that's when things with Covid got really bad with new variant and I came down with a really bad cold (tested negative). So I called it off and postponed until March/April.

Would love for you to join us.

hey everyone,
We're booking for April 9th from 1PM to 3PM. PM me for details if you'd like to attend. I'll reply to those who I've been keeping in touch with.

Thanks

Just an FYI i've reached out to my buddy over at Stonegate Effects to see if he can come out and bring some of his pedals.

I've also reached out to the folks at GupTech (based out of Quebec Canada) to see if they'd be willing to send out some pedals to show case. Due to distance, not sure if they'll come but we'll see what they have to say :)

Cheers

Confirmed my buddy from Stonegate fx will be there.

GUPtech has agreed to send me 2 pedals for everyone to try. Just confirming details with them. I have one my self that i'll bring for people to test out.

If you're planning on attending then please PM if you havent done so. just so I know how many people are coming to make sure there's enough food and drinks.

If anyone would like to try any pedals from GupTech, please take a look at the website and let me know. GUPtech has agreed to send me some pedals for people to try out. They're also going to provide us with a 10% discount for a week or so after we meet up.

https://guptech.ca/
Thanks

hey everyone,
Less than 2 weeks left. Let me know if you're interesting in coming if you havent already done so. Pizza and Wings will be provided.

PM me if you need further details and planning to attend (if you havent done so already).

Thanks

I'm a fairly new forum member located in downtown Toronto. I'm just seeing this now and unfortunately will be away from the city this weekend, but count me in for the next one. Where are you looking to hold it by the way?

Cheers,
Jesse

I'm a fairly new forum member located in downtown Toronto. I'm just seeing this now and unfortunately will be away from the city this weekend, but count me in for the next one. Where are you looking to hold it by the way?

Cheers,
Jesse
Hey Jesse,
welcome aboard. I am not sure when the next one will be. Possibly August.

Sent you details on the location via PM.

Cheers

Hey- ditto, I'd be interested in attending but not sure if I can swing it.
anyone who would like to come out is welcome... if you can make it then come on out and bring whatever gear you'd like. or bring a guitar to test out whatever amps people will be bringing out.

So far there will be a Splawn Nitro, a Friendman BE100, SLO100.. a bunch of pedals. my friend who makes pedals here in Toronto is coming and bringing a bunch of pedals out with him to demo as well.

Back