TOURMASTER RECORDING OUT - Not functioning

Rbh

I've tested under a number of circumstances and I've found that my Tourmaster Recording out doesn't work. Anybody know of a Schematic that shows this section particularly? It's a used amp that was pretty beat up and I've managed to fix everything myself. New cabinet, speakers , reverb tank, fixed the effects send, 2 preamp circuits. It sounds just great at this point.
I've also discovered something very cool, that I didn't know existed. I've been splitting the effects send in order to record direct and I stumbled on the fact that I can place the amp in Stand By and get a direct out ( post pre-amps and effects loop) and record silently. I never knew this was possible and solved a lot home recording issues and late night playing.

( note to self - I need to test this with my Tweaker 40 as well!

It sounds really great - I would like to be able to see if this routing works the same with the recording out. Can someone check if there's signal at the recording out in stand by mode?

No responses - OK well I fixed the recording out issue and find that it is post Power section - so there is no option to use the recording out for silent recording and there seems to be a boost in the 2K region. It's all good but takes some processing to tame the high end in either scenario.

Back