Trying rack fx again

  • Thread starter Thread starter assquatch20
  • Start date Start date
That price is insane. In the 2010's you could get a nice one used for $300. I bought a 120/120 new in 1994. Had them both and a Boogie 2/90..
Sold it all and went to separate amps but kept the Lexicon, Alesis Quadraverb and midi controllers. 30 years latter I'm going for individual servings of effects in pedals.
I don't really use pedals. I was using the 50/50 for a wet dry setup with my plexi but now I just run a reverb tank into the front.

But I am still using the G2 into the effects loop of my EVH50, works great.
 

Similar threads

Monkey Man
Replies
0
Views
92
Monkey Man
Monkey Man
TX6Strings
Replies
4
Views
234
stratjacket
stratjacket
skoora
Replies
11
Views
586
A
HellraiserJohnny
Replies
24
Views
2K
CoreyW
CoreyW
Back
Top