Upcoming NGD

ClintN667

Man, I wanted an explorer for a minute but didn't want any super pointy ones like the solar e series(Had one and I liked it ok). I wanted something a little more classic but with SS frets and longer fretboard.

It looks better than I could have hoped for. I can't wait to play it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220917-214036_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220917-214036_Gallery.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 141
I like it a lot. The body is beautiful, man. The volume is in the right spot, where your pinky can roll while pms are pumping, but not in way while playing closer to bridge pickup. My only bitch is that if i only had two strings, i would want them on the bass side (j/k)
I'm really limited on guitars I can play due to volume knob replacement. So this was really nice to see. Yeah I don't know if I could contain my excitement if it was fully stringed and ready to go. I'm hoping they do a sound demo of Scott's pickups.

Nothing wrong with Alder , it's a very popular choice . I researched Chubtone's website and what an outstanding collection of guitars , I especially love the one pickup one knob models . Brilliant finishes also .

For the quality these guitars appear to be the prices look to be very fair and by how many "SOLD" signs there are I think most others would agree .

An optional hard case for $99.00 is a big plus.

I think Matt mistakenly wrote northen ash in the description on that pic. I believe the guitar is good old alder.
I usually choose alder on spec sheets. But honestly I'm good with either. Man this thing looks great. I'm beyond excited

Reactions: ccn
Nothing wrong with Alder , it's a very popular choice . I researched Chubtone's website and what an outstanding collection of guitars , I especially love the one pickup one knob models . Brilliant finishes also .

For the quality these guitars appear to be the prices look to be very fair and by how many "SOLD" signs there are I think most others would agree .

An optional hard case for $99.00 is a big plus.
I am a one pickup/one volume type of guy also.

Reactions: ccn
Holy shit I didn’t know they made Explorers. I thought they just did bolt ons, is this a set neck? Can they get mahogany? I love my Explorer and have always wanted another but frankly Gibson’s options bore me too much to pay up, especially when I got my standard black ‘06 for $700.

Edit: I opened the picture full screen and looks like a bolt on. Was set neck an option?

Holy shit I didn’t know they made Explorers. I thought they just did bolt ons, is this a set neck? Can they get mahogany? I love my Explorer and have always wanted another but frankly Gibson’s options bore me too much to pay up, especially when I got my standard black ‘06 for $700.

Edit: I opened the picture full screen and looks like a bolt on. Was set neck an option?
Bolt on only. Honestly though since getting my aviator I've actually started to perfer bolt on. It's 25.5 inch neck, ss frets, tonenerd pickups, and locking tuners. I was originally looking at a Gibson or Epi but the specs... anyway if this isn't for you look at jericho they have a pre-order for a nice looking explorer.

Back