VH4 Inbound!

Daniel.S

Yep! So I've finally done it and purchased a VH4.
After realising it's best to just contact Mr. Diezel and order a brand new one through him, I did it.

It'll be interesting to compare it to the Einstein when I get it. :D :LOL: :LOL: :D :LOL: :LOL: :D

Mailman1971":7h8ct4ph said:
Congrats!!! 2 different animals!
But both are exotic. :D
:D Thanks! I thought the Einstein was a nice entry into the Diezel range to get me close to the VH4 sound. Obviously it's not a VH4, so it's not going to sound exactly like it.
I don't know how different the amps sound so trying them out side by side will be interesting, but maybe they are completely different sounding. :confused:

Ey! Congrats man!
I'm awaiting my Einstein, which is my return to the Diezel-camp.
I have to admit, since buying the Einstein, the VH2 has been buzzing in the back of my head ;)

Whatamada":h3warxex said:
Ey! Congrats man!
I'm awaiting my Einstein, which is my return to the Diezel-camp.
I have to admit, since buying the Einstein, the VH2 has been buzzing in the back of my head ;)
Have you tried a VH2?

I haven't tried the VH2, but I did own the VH4 a couple of years back. I only sold it to try the Herbert.
If I was to go back, the VH2 would be perfect for me, I love a good 2-channel amp. Everything else only distracts me from playing :)

Congrats! As an Einstein owner who also hopes to own a VH4 please let us know how they compare!! I've played a VH4 before but not side by side with the Einstein.

Whatamada":35z0rdef said:
I haven't tried the VH2, but I did own the VH4 a couple of years back. I only sold it to try the Herbert.
If I was to go back, the VH2 would be perfect for me, I love a good 2-channel amp. Everything else only distracts me from playing :)
Oh, ok! Different channels don't distract me. They're there if I feel like playing with a different feel. :)
Diezel123":35z0rdef said:
Congrats! As an Einstein owner who also hopes to own a VH4 please let us know how they compare!! I've played a VH4 before but not side by side with the Einstein.
Yeah that's why I want to compare the two so it helps other people decide on what they want to get. I haven't come across a video yet on YouTube with something playing the two amps side by side with the same gear. :thumbsup:

Congrats!!! Let us know when the eagle-has-landed :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Primo fucking amp RIGHT there!! And an Einstein on the side?!?!? GodDAMN that'll be a sweet duet.

You'll love it.
Everyone loves the iconic VH4 - if yer into the Diezel signature sound - jesus what a glorious amp.

Proud of ya :yes: :thumbsup:
Unkle Mo

Daniel.S":exe84bi8 said:
Congratulations!

Be prepared for your rock guitar world to reach new valve horizons.

Seriously, you're gonna love the original V.

flat,550x550,075,f.u4.jpg

Ventura":28b00xn4 said:
Congrats!!! Let us know when the eagle-has-landed :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Primo fucking amp RIGHT there!! And an Einstein on the side?!?!? GodDAMN that'll be a sweet duet.

You'll love it.
Everyone loves the iconic VH4 - if yer into the Diezel signature sound - jesus what a glorious amp.

Proud of ya :yes: :thumbsup:
Unkle Mo
Absolutely! I had to think about it for a while, but after buying a couple of older instruments lately it just occurred to me that I love playing guitar and that it's what I do as a hobby in my own time.
I'll most likely sell the Einstein, but before I do I want to get a video or two to compare them as there aren't any videos from what I can see which compares them back to back using the same gear.
Giga.Blast":28b00xn4 said:
Daniel.S":28b00xn4 said:
Congratulations!

Be prepared for your rock guitar world to reach new valve horizons.

Seriously, you're gonna love the original V.

flat,550x550,075,f.u4.jpg
I've done some measuring to make sure it fits within the area that I have my amps, and it is a huge piece of gear which I think will look fn sweet in my room hahaha :D :LOL: :LOL:

hopkinWFG":9afehgsq said:
Daniel.S":9afehgsq said:
hopkinWFG":9afehgsq said:
I did a used on a VH4 too... :)
You have one?

Yup ! I sort of browsing thru the "classified" and lucky enough to snag a used still in mint condition !!
Oh! Nice find!
I'm STILL waiting for mine. I think there's something wrong with the shipping.
It might be stuck somewhere or lost.

Daniel.S":1i0xp9bp said:
hopkinWFG":1i0xp9bp said:
Daniel.S":1i0xp9bp said:
hopkinWFG":1i0xp9bp said:
You have one?

Yup ! I sort of browsing thru the "classified" and lucky enough to snag a used still in mint condition !!
Oh! Nice find!

Ouch... you should have tracking !! You got it from Peter direct? Let him know he should least be able to do tracking...

VH4 is a monster amp man !! Hope it arrive in no time... :)

hopkinWFG":2fjanx7q said:
Daniel.S":2fjanx7q said:
Daniel.S":2fjanx7q said:
You have one?

Oh! Nice find!

Ouch... you should have tracking !! You got it from Peter direct? Let him know he should least be able to do tracking...

Yeah I got it directly from Peter. I've messaged him about it and he just told me to check the tracking and contact DHL, but nothing yet.

I've got a new guitar coming soon to keep my mind occupied in the meantime! :D

Daniel.S":1twyuy9r said:
hopkinWFG":1twyuy9r said:
You have one?

Oh! Nice find!

Yeah I got it directly from Peter. I've messaged him about it and he just told me to check the tracking and contact DHL, but nothing yet.

I've got a new guitar coming soon to keep my mind occupied in the meantime! :D

Lol.... dont mess with da VH4 !!

Back