What ya guys watching?

Oh yeah. ‘Guitar pick’. Keep it political correct
No Disrespect Mailman ,I know you mean "Politics free" and "Covid free" as in no discussion thereof but some other members might not as Keeping it politically correct denotes that some discussion is allowed.

We dont want to anger the squeaky wheel brigade here at RT which could result in users getting banned or another section of the forums being shut down.

I have been obsessed with watching historical docs about WWII, especially the Battle of Midway.
Ya man. That was helluva battle. I’m a history buff. Mostly Navy since that’s where I walked for 13 years. My sister just retired from the Air Force after 34 years. Daughter is active duty Air Force. When I went In it was pretty brutal. Damn near prison. But that’s nothing compared how it was back then.

I don't watch a lot of TV. For sports it's Hockey, Formula One racing and MotoGp. On Netflix it's a show called Money Heist. For movies I recently watched the newer Kong and Godzilla movies. I liked them a lot.

Hey Mailman, I watched the Creed movies last year. I thought they were killer. What do you think?

Last edited:
Really a horror buff at heart. Haven’t seen anything recent though that caught my eye. Any recommendations?
Something off the wall like Creeper Jeepers.
watched ‘The Fear’ again last week. Good old MORTY. 😂

I have been obsessed with watching historical docs about WWII, especially the Battle of Midway.
I'm right there with ya. Been watching a few channels on YouTube:

Mark Felton Productions
Timeline - World History

War stories with Mark Felton (Audio only)

Been learning a bunch of stuff I never knew.

AHC, The History channel, Military History and sometimes Discovery have great stuff. AHC is the best. With work from home happening, I tend to watch AHC all day every day. The apocalypse WW1 series is incredible and I have learned a lot about it.

If nothing good is on I’ll watch Lifetime Movie Network since every chick they cast is really hot. 🤣

@Samhain

I hope you're 'getting in the mood' first. :D

weed.jpg

College baseball, every week since March. Last couple of weeks has been the ncaa tournament, down to the final 8 in the college World Series.
Other than that, The Conjuring movies lately, a few others. Just college sports and movies for me...Ancient Aliens and How the Universe Works/Space Deepest Secrets at bedtime. That sums up my TV experience...

Back