Wow a Rockstah mod 5 head is not cheap...

That guy is is a fuckin asshole...!!!! He's been trying push that on ebay for over 10k and throwing Marks name all over the place. Mod 5's have been in the classifieds for under 2k. Just trying to get rich off Marks name.... FUCK HIM!!!! :thumbsdown:

phil b":1apcgq4a said:
That guy is is a fuckin asshole...!!!! He's been trying push that on ebay for over 10k and throwing Marks name all over the place. Mod 5's have been in the classifieds for under 2k. Just trying to get rich off Marks name.... FUCK HIM!!!! :thumbsdown:
Agreed Phil....and I know you are from Quebec and I'm from near Toronto but....GO MONTREAL CANADIANS!!!!
I've been a fan of Montreal hockey since I was in grade three (Ken Dryden, Guy Lafleur, Larry Robinson...) :thumbsup: ;)

Randy Van Sykes":2a8xh3ol said:
phil b":2a8xh3ol said:
Agreed Phil....and I know you are from Quebec and I'm from near Toronto but....GO MONTREAL CANADIANS!!!!
I've been a fan of Montreal hockey since I was in grade three (Ken Dryden, Guy Lafleur, Larry Robinson...) :thumbsup: ;)

Montreal ??? I'm from Dirty Jersey.. :LOL: :LOL: Wrong Phil, but Bob and Doug Mackenzie rocked, so its all good!

I think your seeing them under $2k is because guys need the money or to purchase something else.I have the last amp(Rockitt Retro 68 Plexi 50 watt-Rocktsah Mod 5) that Mark(RIP)modded before he passed away and I was offered $5k from a japanese amp collector which I turned down.Its the(in my opinion)best amp I ever owned soundwise for early Van halen thats for sure..... :thumbsup:

nitro":kaky0814 said:
I think your seeing them under $2k is because guys need the money or to purchase something else.I have the last amp(Rockitt Retro 68 Plexi 50 watt-Rocktsah Mod 5) that Mark(RIP)modded before he passed away and I was offered $5k from a japanese amp collector which I turned down.Its the(in my opinion)best amp I ever owned soundwise for early Van halen thats for sure..... :thumbsup:

That Japanese collecter is as fake as your claim to know Jose or anything about amps.

I can see these amps going for $3K. They nail the coveted VHI tone more than any other amp I've heard. I wouldn't pay that much, but I could see someone else paying that.

This seller has been all over the place, trying to get some sucker to pay him 5 x what the amp is really worth. Pass!!

Mightymike your assumptions are so wrong and not true whatsoever.There is no need for me to post BS.Your just a troublemaker which is obvious and a troll.

Personally I wouldn't pay more than $2500 for it but I could see a real VH fan shelling out a more. Certainly not worth anything close to $9k.

phil b":elleu7gh said:
Randy Van Sykes":elleu7gh said:
phil b":elleu7gh said:

Montreal ??? I'm from Dirty Jersey.. :LOL: :LOL: Wrong Phil, but Bob and Doug Mackenzie rocked, so its all good!

Haha! I guess, I'm the other phil. That guy pushing the amp for 9 grand is a real caracter. And yes, go HABS GO!

Back