• Hindu

• Zoroastrianist

• Buddhist

• Agnostic

• Gnostic

• Something else

• ... atheist

Results are only viewable after voting.
It should probably also be put out here as a general principle for the thread, seeing as it's been alluded to, that brain size doesn't necessarily determine intelligence levels.

6b315d6c-dd07-4834-9b62-cb462592b02a_text.gif

Neurons alone cannot explain our consciousness. Elephants don’t stop to ponder the meaning of life even though they have huge brains with several times more neurons than ours.
Let's stipulate that science can't explain these things. Fine. Christianity might "Explain them" (Except "God's way's are higher than your ways"), but that doesn't then mean that there is sufficient or rational evidence that demonstrates the truth of it all.

I'm pointing this out, not because I don't think others aren't free to decide whether Christianity is true, but because it doesn't follow that Christianity is true just because Christian apologists have good critiques about the secular worldview.

It’s clear you have some unresolved personal issues of your own and that makes you confrontational in this debate.
I’m especially not willing to go into this discussion with you. Your levels of knowledge, spirituality, conversational tools prevent us from having a productive discussion in that area.
To me it's clear that whenever you're backed into an intellectual corner you start making personal attacks or otherwise evading the point.

If you say so...
I’m pretty sure you don’t know what the Sabbath is, why it’s Saturday for Jews, why it’s Sunday for you and why both of them are not what the Bible says it is.
The scriptures do. And you don't want to discuss it. You ride fences.

I’m always open about things but I already stated in my first post that we will not go into that specific one. It is neither productive nor will you understand.
You're not orthodox nor do you strike me as very studied in basic scripture so I think you are correct. I won't understand nor be interested in any of your worldly and self informed opinions on the subject.

Back