1974 Marshall Dialed in! Ozzy Content

Sounds definitely great the way it is, this is a modded Marshall sound I dig, with some chug and not exxxxagerated in the upper mids; grinding ears with treble and maximal articulation should not be the pont either, tho many seem to prefer it. Kudos.

Sounds definitely great the way it is, this is a modded Marshall sound I dig, with some chug and not exxxxagerated in the upper mids; grinding ears with treble and maximal articulation should not be the pont either, tho many seem to prefer it. Kudos.
I’m not into that super exaggerated tightness tone that others go for. I also hate that pick -scraping mid emphasis too. The treble part comes with the territory of owning an old Marshall, the treble acts like a gain control itself and the amp opens up and gains up when it’s up there a bit above 5 to 7.

I modified it a bit more (removed a cap) to get more mids, but with it comes more highs. It sounds more full so I’m hoping that is enough to balance out the request to get more mids into it.

I’ll see about getting another recording soon. Cheers and thank you for the kind and constructive comments!!

Back