2014 Cameron CCV availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueTone500":3incnn1v said:
Any intel as to whether Mark would be willing to sell the brand and circuit designs? I could have production up an running in (estimate) 2-3 months.
Why? I thought you weren't into the 80's hair metal sound. This smells of Willy B. Trying to get more amp street cred.

Padre Bonic":1pjbvx8k said:
TrueTone500":1pjbvx8k said:
Any intel as to whether Mark would be willing to sell the brand and circuit designs? I could have production up an running in (estimate) 2-3 months.
Why? I thought you weren't into the 80's hair metal sound. This smells of Willy B. Trying to get more amp street cred.
Why? Profit! :dunno:

TrueTone500":25j4d2g2 said:
Padre Bonic":25j4d2g2 said:
TrueTone500":25j4d2g2 said:
Why? Profit! :dunno:
All I can tell you is ask Brad if that venture was profitable.

Confused Steve got cut posting Nad and with good internal pics. Best hall of fame rigtalker of all. Posted 10 000 ' s of threads of gear info.and helped many gear heads out. Bought and sold more gear than anyone on forum. Confused ?

True tone, what is your investment capital $ ?

Mr. Blades is open to a new working associate. Give him a shout.

I don't know why Steve got banned except for his complete lack of respect and the language he used toward the attackers...and if Steve got banned for that, I hope the attackers did too...it was pretty foul on both sides.

TrueTone500":2gf4vynt said:

LOL! In between the noise, you pull out a good one every so often.

Are there contingency plans for where everyone will be meeting for discussion if this thread brings Rig-Talk down?

Not sure how I'm going to further my guitar hobby if Rig-Talk goes down...reading the threads here is a very important part of my practice routine :D

has a schematic, layout, parts list every been published for the Cameron CCV? Someone
should just make it public domain and end this nonsense...

Every man build for themselves...

pstar":2vjovb2i said:
Confused Steve got cut posting Nad and with good internal pics. Best hall of fame rigtalker of all. Posted 10 000 ' s of threads of gear info.and helped many gear heads out. Bought and sold more gear than anyone on forum. Confused ?

True tone, what is your investment capital $ ?

Mr. Blades is open to a new working associate. Give him a shout.
I agree with you in reference to Steve K. One the other hand, your sarcasm is contributing to the ruin of the Rig Talk forum. If I were Brad, I'd reinstate Steve and ban you. :thumbsup:

Steve is not banned, when I was cleaning up that other mess and banning the one dude, Steves got in there as well my mistake and I immediately forced reactivated it. Steve and I may not agree on some things but he did nothing to warrant being banned. I will check on this again.

Brad

King Guitar":3bvx0igw said:
Steve is not banned, when I was cleaning up that other mess and banning the one dude, Steves got in there as well my mistake and I immediately forced reactivated it. Steve and I may not agree on some things but he did nothing to warrant being banned. I will check on this again.

Brad

Good stuff Brad :rock:

Steve......Dibs on the new CCV........& post a clip :yes:

Business":3cnz3xi7 said:
For anybody wishing this shithole would benefit from a mercy killing, now would be a good opportunity

You only have to bring up a couple of specific topics
I've never had a problem with you, so please don't take this the wrong way, but if you hate it here so much why post ? I like this "shithole" , sure some guys are wound too tight (so am I sometimes), but its all good...

Business":2403otuq said:
For anybody wishing this shithole would benefit from a mercy killing, now would be a good opportunity

If you don't like it here why do you come by? Just curious?

Brad

King Guitar":bmao0chm said:
Business":bmao0chm said:

If you don't like it here why do you come by? Just curious?

Brad

It used to be fun
Now there are more shoe threads than interesting gear threads
There isn't much more I can learn about gear from this place
Hence me having under a dozen posts in the last month, and other people leaving

When I say "benefit from mercy killing", it would truly benefit from it
If you kill the board now, enough people will be disappointed that they'll care if you relaunch an improved version later on
If you just leave it as it is, it will die a slow death and nobody will even give a shit when it's finally over with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back