any Boss WAZA Amp Head 75 users?

I played on one at reasonable levels through a Friedman 1x12. I was able to dial in a nice high gain good mids tone after messing with it for a bit. For me it’s one of those set it and forget it type of things for each channel. I actually liked it more than the blackstar stuff that’s out. I felt it sounded and felt really good. I got compliments on the tone at the music store.

I’m surprised more people don’t have them but then again they aren’t cheap. I’d take one over a DSL or a blackstar IMO.

I played on one at reasonable levels through a Friedman 1x12. I was able to dial in a nice high gain good mids tone after messing with it for a bit. For me it’s one of those set it and forget it type of things for each channel. I actually liked it more than the blackstar stuff that’s out. I felt it sounded and felt really good. I got compliments on the tone at the music store.

I’m surprised more people don’t have them but then again they aren’t cheap. I’d take one over a DSL or a blackstar IMO.
many thanks for the info. I suspect not a lot of people having them due to their price. They do sell for at least 1/3 more of the price here in Canada compared to a DSL or even the black star amps.

Every Blackstar or DSL40 sells for around $400.00 on CL so why pay more? Or additional shipping and taxes? I've never seen a Waza come up anywhere let alone CL where Blackstar and DSL40's are posted all day long, a real nice cream DSL40cr is catching my attention right now. https://longisland.craigslist.org/msg/d/medford-marshall-dsl40cr-limited/7496515759.html

A quick check on Reverb shows you'll need to shell out at least $1,200.00 to have the pleasure of turning Waza knobz.

Every Blackstar or DSL40 sells for around $400.00 on CL so why pay more? Or additional shipping and taxes? I've never seen a Waza come up anywhere let alone CL where Blackstar and DSL40's are posted all day long, a real nice cream DSL40cr is catching my attention right now. https://longisland.craigslist.org/msg/d/medford-marshall-dsl40cr-limited/7496515759.html

A quick check on Reverb shows you'll need to shell out at least $1,200.00 to have the pleasure of turning Waza knobz.
Don't disagree with you about the price.. unfortunately things in Canada aren't the same as they are in the USA. I've seen what you guys get on classifieds. Cabinets selling for $300, amp heads selling for $400-$600. Same items on local classifieds here would sell for $1000. Not sure what the rational behind it, but its not the same sadly.

Just did a quick look on the local Kijiji and someone is selling a DSL15 for $500. Just to give you an idea of pricing.

I've never even seen a WAZA head in person but all the clips I've heard of em sound awesome as fuck.

They were just WAY too expensive brand new. If I found one for the right price I'd be seriously tempted
I'd probably do the same.. wait to find a used one or find them on sale cause Boss needs to clear them out cause no one is buying them at that price. LOL

just curious on how this amp sounds as far as cleans, high gain, etc..

Thanks
Haven't owned one but a friend brought one around to the vault one day. It's pretty good, nothing amazing. He bought it new for around $2300 AUD - that's more than I paid for my used Soldano HR50+ and it's thrice the amp the Boss is.

Not sure if that's helpful but the bang for buck with the Waza isn't all that impressive. Mind you it's cheaper than a Kemper or Axe FX, I guess I find a lot of the digital stuff expensive for what you get.

Haven't owned one but a friend brought one around to the vault one day. It's pretty good, nothing amazing. He bought it new for around $2300 AUD - that's more than I paid for my used Soldano HR50+ and it's thrice the amp the Boss is.

Not sure if that's helpful but the bang for buck with the Waza isn't all that impressive. Mind you it's cheaper than a Kemper or Axe FX, I guess I find a lot of the digital stuff expensive for what you get.
Kinda goes with my notion that it’s more in the tone category of a blackstar or DSL, but in the price category of an HR50+. It has an identity crisis lol

I will say the waza was designed to be used with decent speakers.

The state is solid with the Waza. It's not going to be worth much, +/- $500.00 in a few years when the "new" SS class comes out.

The best SS amps are from the 60's and 70's IMO. The shit amps? Peavey, yes Peavey is to blame for the bad sounding SS. The old Acoustic, Ampeg and Vox SS amps rock like tube amps.

Back