Any Krokus fans ???

Panhead5

I was watching Krokus at Wacken in 2019 and although I know alot can change in 3 years That band still does really well . I thought Marc Storace and those guys sounded great and I'm sure i didn't hear one minor chord !!!! Oh Yeah !!!

Also-- For all you amp fanbois Check the back line ---- MARSHALL ---- The sound of rock except for one Wizard . Might have been a Wizard miked up under the stage but I doubt it !!!

That is all !!!

They do an awesome job covering "Ball room Blitz".... And "Screaming in the night" is one of my fav. My 11yo boy sings with it when it comes on my SiriusXM. Haha

They rock! my favorite Krokus song was actually Speed Up from the Heart Attack Ip. The last couple minutes of the song is dope

I'm right with you brotha ! I think that whole thing was name and face recognition Unfortunately!
100%. They wouldn’t have toured massive stadiums with a different lineup, but they always seem to sell reasonably well. And they’ve headlined stadiums before so going with Storace or another more interesting choice would’ve been fun. *shrug*. Whaddya gonna do?

Back