soundchaser
Member
Recently, I've been expanding my book library, and I figured that it would be nice to have some good "coffee table" books about guitars.
But I want something that has meaning, showing history, specs, important information, not just printed pictures.
I already have Hetfield's Messengers and I like it. Vai's book looks very good too, but for $400, he can go f*ck himself.
What about other books? Like Stratocaster 70 Years, Les Paul 70 Years, PRS The Complete History... Are they any good? Do you have any suggestions?
But I want something that has meaning, showing history, specs, important information, not just printed pictures.
I already have Hetfield's Messengers and I like it. Vai's book looks very good too, but for $400, he can go f*ck himself.
What about other books? Like Stratocaster 70 Years, Les Paul 70 Years, PRS The Complete History... Are they any good? Do you have any suggestions?