Burn Money Studios.... Terrible news, help needed after Studio is destroyed : (

  • Thread starter Thread starter The~Kid
  • Start date Start date
What does MAGA have to do with anything in the thread...... Why even bring it up....


No real reason to come in and be salty about anything and why be a Debbie Downer...... What's the point and for what reason, just because :dunno:
I could ask you the same thing.
Why label @MadAsAHatter an SJW?
Why label me a TGP lover?
Why bitch to @IndyWS6 about Whole foods or Cava?
Why bring shit like that up? Do you enjoy random name-calling, totally unrelated to anything any of us have said in this thread, other than a sad attempt of MAGA infused , but totally irrelevant labelling?
I'm surprised you haven't called any of your opposition a soy-faced cuck yet. 😆

Clearly you're at point #4 now...acting all coy and innocent.... But a few posts in and we'll see another 180°.
 
I could ask you the same thing.
Why label @MadAsAHatter an SJW?
Why label me a TGP lover?
Why bitch to @IndyWS6 about Whole foods or Cava?
Why bring shit like that up? Do you enjoy random name-calling, totally unrelated to anything any of us have said in this thread, other than a sad attempt of MAGA infused , but totally irrelevant labelling?
I'm surprised you haven't called any of your opposition a soy-faced cuck yet. 😆

Clearly you're at point #4 now...acting all coy and innocent.... But a few posts in and we'll see another 180°.
It really seems that youre coming in here with preconceptions about your view of other things going on in the world.... And want to apply them here as you do there or in your mind......

Anyone can see the post you and others go around the whole forum just doing this..... This whatever you want to call that you do...

Maybe its less about you and how annoyed you or dudes are about whatever and more about sharing Jasons story, being positive, donate if one can, help if one can and that's about it.... If not then don't..... No one is obligated to or forcing anyone to.


No need to argue and whatever else really because that doesn't really help anyone or is a very good use of ones time IMO and why be annoying, why cause a ruckus and why be a fatiguer when you don't have to be..... Just because :dunno:
 
Last edited:
I would like a new Marshall 1960b cab.
Won't you give??
😢
 

Attachments

  • 1786538707460.gif
    1786538707460.gif
    237.3 KB · Views: 34
It really seems that youre coming in here with preconceptions about your view of other things going on in the world.... And want to apply them here as you do there or in your mind......
Mirroring #1
Anyone can see the post you and others go around the whole forum just doing this..... This whatever you want to call that you do...
Mirroring #2
No need to argue and whatever else really because that doesn't really help anyone or is a very good use of ones time IMO and why be annoying, why cause a ruckus and why be a fatiguer when you don't have to be..... Just because :dunno:
Mirroring #3

Oh and no need to argue?! Then stop with the random name-calling and labelling, Mr. #1 Annoying Hypocrite Instigator™.
There's one fatiguer here and it ain't me.
 
Mirroring #1

Mirroring #2

Mirroring #3

Oh and no need to argue?! Then stop with the random name-calling and labelling, Mr. #1 Annoying Hypocrite Instigator™.
There's one fatiguer here and it ain't me.
Right on no need to argue 👍
 
I had a friend once who unfortunately suffered similar as he lost his house to fire in SoCal and lost all his gear, pedals, guitars and amps. I didn't find out until a while after and when I did I felt pretty bad. Good dude and good people...... An old friend from Strat-Talk and TGP.


I sent him a Boss SD1W Waza Craft because it's my favorite pedal and I bought him a brand new one too. I never made a thread about it or gloated about it or expected anything I just did it because it was the right thing to do. I forgot if it was for Christmas or around his B-Day but it was the thought that counted in either case.


I never made a thread about it or told anyone about it really.... Never gloated about it or anything and IMO that isnt in good character but hey thats me..... Some people don't gloat about it and keep it to themselves or mention it and don't make a big deal about it or others brag about it...... That is fine and if one can help in anyway fine if not that is fine too......

Ive also hooked up a homie with a set of my fave cables, never asked for anything in return, never gloated about it or never asked for anything else and I just did it because he was a good person and he needed new cables and he is a good friend......


Probably the only time I did gloat or brag about giving anything away was when I did the CIOKs giveaways back in the day..... I was one the first ones if not the first to bring the CIOKs 8 Expander to the market and heavily promoted these things before they were as popular as they are now. Before the giveaways it was all Voodoo Lab, Strymon and True Tone...... Now it's CIOKS....


Anyways in any case.....


Maybe there are folks who can't help and that is fine and ultimately if one can or can't it doesn't harm anyone or anything to share Jasons story......... As said its not a bragging or gloating contest..... And it's about sharing Jasons story and helping if one can.......


Having said that as said if anyone can help, send a pedal, or whatever they can or donate no need to come and brag about it and if you do fine. Its for a good cause and doing something good in the world and there isn't anything wrong with that IMO :dunno:
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately not even in a position to help myself nowadays. Didn't they have insurance? Seems like any sensible studio would have coverage for just this kind of thing.
I guarantee they did.

My wife’s friend’s house got hit by lightning last night and burned to the ground. Her husband is dying of cancer and is basically bedridden. It was all they could do just to get themselves and the dogs out of the house. I don’t know but I suspect they don’t have insurance. They’re poor, rural folks.
 
I guarantee they did.

My wife’s friend’s house got hit by lightning last night and burned to the ground. Her husband is dying of cancer and is basically bedridden. It was all they could do just to get themselves and the dogs out of the house. I don’t know but I suspect they don’t have insurance. They’re poor, rural folks.

Same thing happening with all the global fires in recent years, it's always the financially unsound who get hurt the worst. But a studio is a business, and it would be a very shortsighted move not to get insurance for whatever was in there just to save a few bucks.
 
They are a business, not an individual. Every business has losses/expenses and unexpdcted events they have to cover. They have made hundreds and thousands off of their business, and will continue to make more. This is not an individual who loast their possessions and needs a spiritiual lift, it is a business going through business stuff.

You err when you place a corporate entity in the place of an individual.
 
I would imagine yes they had insurance. If they were that kind of business they couldn't operate without some sort of insurance(s) for people and building protection.
They don't let you drive your car around all willy-nilly without insurance, yah know.
Let alone a place that houses people and items of value. There are laws....
It's just common sense **shrug**
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately not even in a position to help myself nowadays. Didn't they have insurance? Seems like any sensible studio would have coverage for just this kind of thing.
I would imagine yes they had insurance. If they were that kind of business they couldn't operate without some sort of insurance(s) for people and building protection.
They don't let you drive your car around all willy-nilly without insurance, yah know.
Let alone a place that houses people and items of value. There are laws....
It's just common sense **shrug**

Yes as said before they did have insurance but they didn't pay out and it was denied unfortunately.


Now they have nothing and most likely as said before the highest likelihood now that months have passed is that they won't get insurance money.


Terrible news and simply horrible for anyone who has gone through the same.
 
They are a business, not an individual. Every business has losses/expenses and unexpdcted events they have to cover. They have made hundreds and thousands off of their business, and will continue to make more. This is not an individual who loast their possessions and needs a spiritiual lift, it is a business going through business stuff.

You err when you place a corporate entity in the place of an individual.
Of course but every business isn't the same and well it's not exactly Guitar Center or Walmart here...... Its not a corporation or a major label/studio.....


They actually did lose all their things in a fire...


They actually do need help....



It actually happened.






Many businesses go through struggles as such sometimes, robberies or disasters like floods or fires and sometimes folks in communities help:dunno:
 
Of course but every business isn't the same and well it's not exactly Guitar Center or Walmart here...... Its not a corporation or a major label/studio.....


They actually did lose all their things in a fire...


They actually do need help....



It actually happened.






Many businesses go through struggles as such sometimes, robberies or disasters like floods or fires and sometimes folks in communities help:dunno:
See how much free studio time they have donated to their 'commiunity' over the years. No one disagrees folks in communities need help - the business entity is not a person, maybe that is the confusion. Those isntruments are bought by the business, with business funds. People did not lose their personal things. Do you gather money for construction companies when a truck breaks down? You are mixing two things. Maybe you do this in your personal life - your business and personal account are mixed or something, but that is not the way a proper company is ran. They aren't out a dime, in reality. Did they lose some business investments? Yeah. Will they make enough to cover their repair/replacement costs? Also, yes.

I have been through multiple house fires brother, it is not the same as my place of business suffering the same, even if I am one of the owners of said business.
 
Back
Top