Cameron Amplifiers, How about some real answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zachman":2gikat84 said:
joepete77":2gikat84 said:
Zachman":2gikat84 said:
verderacer":2gikat84 said:
I know im nobody here but I cant believe this is still goin on. Brad, if anything, has been perfectly clear and honest about the entire situation. For those who want their amp so bad, go and deal with Mark. In the mean time just back off and let Brad do what he is supposed to do and hopefully all will be happy in time.

I heard Mark is still modding amps and based out of San Francisco
I highly doubt it but I wonder if he does mods while you wait type deals? Wonder if he has any new mods or builds going on?

Dunno, but a guy I know in Agentina just sent me some pics of his amp-- modded and signed, and looks like Marks signature and date to me.

Supposedly someone called Jason, who lives in San Francisco was selling an slp modern mod made by mark. When my friend sent him a message he told him he also had many cameron's modded amps.

He ordered a jose and aldrich amp, and since He said he was really close friend of mark and now they are making a business and opening kinda shop.

Wow!!!! Unbelievable!!! Making a business? :confused: :confused: :confused: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

No, that was a amp done back in 09 that I had Mark recently install a loop in when I sold it. As far as I know he still lives in LA. :LOL: :LOL:

As far as I know I don't own Cameron amps or am a part owner in it. :LOL: :LOL:

Its funny how these rumors go around.

New MC mods would be the Cash Cut. Send him your money and cut ties with it forever.

This mod also engages the Rage Boost. Self explanatory.

It has a loop.

Your amp is shipping, here is a tracking #, they didn't pick up, must be lost, repeat loop.

I'm glad Brad is building these now so we can actually get one.

xXDaveyJonesXx":zr7ll5dp said:
Heritage Softail":zr7ll5dp said:

Seriously intrigued. Somehow never really considered them before. Great clips.

After all my tone chasing, it is down to really 3 tones for me personally.

Fender blackie - found in spades kinda cheap. Bogner new Yorker. The Bogner site vids are accurate. It really sounds that good

MKIIC - a MKIV maybe someday but the IIC is it for me

??? - hot rodded Marshall tone. It may be a Cameron. This DSL I got for 600 does great with a boost. 5153 is close but not a M. The TJ ch1 does good JCM800 modded tone. That is the gray area.

It seems like so many of the classic Marshall tones I have liked over the years are jut a JCM and a boost, and some Jose mods. That points directly to a Cameron.

Same boat. Got my big three lined out, myself. Looking into Cameron and Bogner as well.

Did a little gear purging and it looks like the Cobra hit the road, as much as I really did love it to death. But she couldn't have found a better home and I couldn't be happier about that. Fact is, I don't have much exposure to the beastly tube amps and am looking for my niche in tone. Gunna be a helluva ride. :)

Good luck on your endeavors!

xXDaveyJonesXx":2szxo6sl said:
Steve_K's Soldano is incredibly tempting, too..

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=121612

I thought I heard someone call my name :D

Got some Jose here too.....for the asking and a PayPal transfer :thumbsup:

The girls are always standing by.

Delivery.jpg

steve_k":17ds9mr5 said:
xXDaveyJonesXx":17ds9mr5 said:
Steve_K's Soldano is incredibly tempting, too..

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=121612

I thought I heard someone call my name :D

Got some Jose here too.....for the asking and a PayPal transfer :thumbsup:

The girls are always standing by.

Delivery.jpg

Try and hold one awesome Jose till Feb bro... :LOL: :LOL:

Let it get lost in the back of the pile o' gear.

And that chic needs a package delivered.. Damn. May have to wake the wife up.. :LOL: :LOL:

Heritage Softail":2wd8zw56 said:
xXDaveyJonesXx":2wd8zw56 said:
Heritage Softail":2wd8zw56 said:

Fender blackie - found in spades kinda cheap. Bogner new Yorker. The Bogner site vids are accurate. It really sounds that good

??? - hot rodded Marshall tone. It may be a Cameron. This DSL I got for 600 does great with a boost. 5153 is close but not a M. The TJ ch1 does good JCM800 modded tone. That is the gray area.

It seems like so many of the classic Marshall tones I have liked over the years are jut a JCM and a boost, and some Jose mods. That points directly to a Cameron.

Just get a SLO for that hot rodded Marshall tone .
You won't get ripped off with Mike and Bill Sundt will fix anything for free with it's lifetime warranty.

I love the "don't ask questions, just accept it" people. Fucking fanboi worship mixed with complete ignorance. Big reason why I quit "gear" message boards. It's a huge mix of people who have no idea what they even want, mixed with people who have too much money to spend.

sutepaj":1f9306gd said:
I love the "don't ask questions, just accept it" people. Fucking fanboi worship mixed with complete ignorance. Big reason why I quit "gear" message boards. It's a huge mix of people who have no idea what they even want, mixed with people who have too much money to spend.

Fanboi worship = ignorance

The only ass to kiss is the one with the vag on the front....

Right before you smack it hard. And leave that big pink hand print :LOL: :LOL:

Heritage Softail":2kcf7yn0 said:
xXDaveyJonesXx":2kcf7yn0 said:
Heritage Softail":2kcf7yn0 said:

The MIIC+ is the shit. Too bad they are hard to get and if you can find one, they are ridiculously expensive.

Why did Brad take over a company and amplifier design by someone who had caused so much trouble? I agree with whoever said to change the company to "King Amplifiers". If it were me, I wouldn't want to have my product associated with Mark Cameron, despite his former reputation. Were there no issues when Brad first got onboard or something? I don't really follow any of this stuff, just seems like all this drama is something to be expected when taking on the name and brand of a known shithead. It sounds like Brad's been honest and done what he could to help, IMO, but then again I don't have a dog in this fight, so carry on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back