Cameron Amplifiers, How about some real answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chubtone":2lrm1cxm said:
gtr31":2lrm1cxm said:
What is that they say about shooting a gift horse???

They say "He's not the sharpest stick in the eye". I'm actually suspicious that you have you been hanging out with my wife. She's the queen of mixed metaphors.
A wolf in cheap clothing sticks out like a sore throat.

jcmlespaul":2oroz36y said:
Chubtone":2oroz36y said:
gtr31":2oroz36y said:
What is that they say about shooting a gift horse???

They say "He's not the sharpest stick in the eye". I'm actually suspicious that you have you been hanging out with my wife. She's the queen of mixed metaphors.
A wolf in cheap clothing sticks out like a sore throat.

"Why don't you make like a tree.. And get the fuck outta here!"

tfridgen":1u8uxyrz said:
Seriously, names should be taken of these douchebags that keep calling you out and they should be told to go fuck themselves. Harsh yes, but it doesn't make it right to try and fuck you just because they got fucked.... this shit is UNREAL!!!!

amp20nazi-1.jpg

tfridgen":ljq5kzrh said:
Seriously, names should be taken of these douchebags that keep calling you out and they should be told to go fuck themselves. Harsh yes, but it doesn't make it right to try and fuck you just because they got fucked.... this shit is UNREAL!!!!

Yes, a public lynching IS in order!

01-public-lynching-2-usa-reduced.jpg

That would spice things up around here in a hurry! :hys:

OUTLAW1969":2ta4afhg said:
tfridgen":2ta4afhg said:

amp20nazi-1.jpg
Yeah, maybe they will do another run of the "no amp for you!" shirts , half price for everyone who got fucked in the Jerry era

joepete77":2jhwgn8z said:
OUTLAW1969":2jhwgn8z said:
tfridgen":2jhwgn8z said:

amp20nazi-1.jpg
Yeah, maybe they will do another run of the "no amp for you!" shirts , half price for everyone who got fucked in the Jerry era

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

IF Benjamin was an ice cream flavor, he'd be Pralines & Dick!

Now that's a sig!!!!

Brings back memories, great movie!

I know im nobody here but I cant believe this is still goin on. Brad, if anything, has been perfectly clear and honest about the entire situation. For those who want their amp so bad, go and deal with Mark. In the mean time just back off and let Brad do what he is supposed to do and hopefully all will be happy in time.

verderacer":y04pomac said:
I know im nobody here but I cant believe this is still goin on. Brad, if anything, has been perfectly clear and honest about the entire situation. For those who want their amp so bad, go and deal with Mark. In the mean time just back off and let Brad do what he is supposed to do and hopefully all will be happy in time.

I heard Mark is still modding amps and based out of San Francisco

Zachman":2thq7zpt said:
verderacer":2thq7zpt said:

I highly doubt it but I wonder if he does mods while you wait type deals? Wonder if he has any new mods or builds going on?

joepete77":n61e3o4r said:
Zachman":n61e3o4r said:
verderacer":n61e3o4r said:

I highly doubt it but I wonder if he does mods while you wait type deals? Wonder if he has any new mods or builds going on?

Dunno, but a guy I know in Agentina just sent me some pics of his amp-- modded and signed, and looks like Marks signature and date to me.

Supposedly someone called Jason, who lives in San Francisco was selling an slp modern mod made by mark. When my friend sent him a message he told him he also had many cameron's modded amps.

He ordered a jose and aldrich amp, and since He said he was really close friend of mark and now they are making a business and opening kinda shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back