Cameron Amps and the future of the brand...

Ok Guys, I just awoke to 19 PM's regarding this deal. :LOL: :LOL:

First off to all the guys who want to send me $$ for an amp now. I cant take your money in good faith as it is way to early and I don't have any of this firmed up yet.

I haven't spoken with the production company and only spoke with Mark preliminarily. It could and might blow up at any time. I appreciate the trust you have in me but this whole deal is going to be handled differently. When and if I open it up to orders I will post it here.

For the guys who have paid Mark before I jumped in trying to help this week, I am going to try to help get you your amps from my production run out of Marks portion of any future royalties due.

The worst thing you can do is get bent out of shape when I get these amps going and they start shipping to new owners who placed their orders through me. It has to flow this way if you are to have any chance of getting made whole from sending money down the Cameron black hole pre-Brad.

Yes they will get their amps first, it has to be that way because the money they pay will go towards recouping money from Mark to pay for your amp. The stone cold truth is you sent him money for an amp and the money is now gone to god knows where and the amps never happened. You got nothing but delays and promises and there was no reasonable expectation any of that will change.

Its not the way I would want it but it is the mess I find and the only solution I can see. It may take a bit longer to get your amp but if I am able to sell new amps it will allow you to get what you expected. It is the only way you will see a dime back from Mark for the money you paid because I will be handling the money and making sure Marks portion goes toward making old orders right until he is square than he can get a royalty check.

This is all very preliminary, it might end up going absolutely no where and I may post there is nothing I can do here.

Lastly I received a few PMs saying "Now that your in business with Mark Cameron what about my mod amp I sent him 3 years ago..."

I dont know how to say this any more clearly

I AM NOT IN BUSINESS WITH MARK CAMERON. I WOULD NOT BE PARTNERS WITH MARK IN A LEMONADE STAND. NO DISRESPECT TO HIM BUT HIS BUSINESS REPUTATION IS NOT ANYTHING I CAN ASSOCIATE WITH. I WILL BE HANDLING THE WHOLE CAMERON AMP PRODUCTION MYSELF AND WITH MY OWN FINANCES AND GUARANTEE TO GUYS WHO DO BUSINESS WITH ME. ANY PAST DEALS ANYBODY DID WITH HIM ARE WITH HIM, I AM SYMPATHETIC TO HELPING THESE GUYS GET RIGHT BUT THESE PAST DEALS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND WHAT IA M TRYING TO PULL OFF HERE. YOUR BEST BET TO GET HELP IF YOU FALL IN THIS CATEGORY IS TO LET ME ROLL WITH THIS AND TRY TO GENERATE SOME DOUGH THAT CAN GO TO FUNDING YOUR CCV AS THE MONEY YOU PAID IS MOST SURELY MIA. I WONT VARNISH ANY OF THIS, IT IS WHAT IT IS. I AM YOUR BEST SHOT OF GETTING AN AMP. I NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO PULL IT OFF.

I see an opportunity to do a few things here:

1. Lets call a Spade a Spade here, I am no dummy and see an opportunity to make some dough and bring a great product to the market. Lets be honest I wouldn't get involved in this huge mess if I didn't see an upside at the end for a good business deal.

2. Helping the Rig-Talk guys who paid and didnt get their amps be made whole.

3. Bringing one of the best sounding amps in the world to the light of day.

4. Lastly and it is dead last, helping Mark get upright.

I am not in business with him and quite frankly I do not do business at all like he has conducted himself and I need to distance myself far away from those practices. I have been a stand up guy my whole life, served with Marines and was fortunate enough to buy and sell a few companies and make some money that allows me to spend my time in the Guitar world full time. My reputation is the only thing that can save this sinking ship. The minute the perception is that Brad and Mark are together in business and Brad should send me my modded amp from 2 years ago is the minute I am out.

Hopefully by me taking all of this off the table from him will allow him to get some money down the road and give him all the free time he needs to complete any business he committed too long ago. Will he do that? Who knows? His track record is not so good.

We will see.

Nico":3rwm1j8w said:
Wish you the best Brad.

Hope you don't get burned in this... good luck!

I wont get burned, but I might have to decline the project if it is not 100% done my way.

Killer news, Brad. Im in for a CCM when and if that ever happens. Good luck with this and its about time this whole mess gets cleared up.

Hi Brad,

I paid Mark directly via Western Union on March 30. At the time the price was $2,700 paid in full for a CCV. A few weeks later, I paid $800 for a cabinet (loaded). Then a few months later, I gave him $500 as a downpayment on something else.

Supposedly, my amp and cab are ready, just needs help shipping (I've tried to offer).

Thanks!
John

Count me in for another CCV when you get production up and running and a CCM down the line as well. I sold the CCV I had not too long ago - not because I didn't like it, I was just uncomfortable owning it without any back-end support if something happened to it. Too much $ invested for it to become a boat anchor or sounding different if someone else had to fix it. You taking over the production/support solves that problem for me and I'll gladly put the money down when you are ready to take orders.

You guys should have waitied until Brad confirms before bombarding him with all this. Hopefully in addition to sorting out the facts on his own with Mark, he will call me and get all my info and my point of view. This is definately a good thing.

I have a detailed account of everything that went thru me and am ready to get it to Brad upon request.

I have not abandoned anyone as one email asks. Im still here, still trying to help. Ive even made it clear that even in the worst case scenario only, that I would be here to organize legal action.

All I ask is that you please dont make it sound like ive done anything shady. Every dime that has gone thru me went to Mark.

I hope this goes through. Sounds like the perfect solution.

jerrydyer":197x0tty said:
You guys should have waitied until Brad confirms before bombarding him with all this. Hopefully in addition to sorting out the facts on his own with Mark, he will call me and get all my info and my point of view. This is definately a good thing.

I have a detailed account of everything that went thru me and am ready to get it to Brad upon request.

I have not abandoned anyone as one email asks. Im still here, still trying to help. Ive even made it clear that even in the worst case scenario only, that I would be here to organize legal action.

All I ask is that you please dont make it sound like ive done anything shady. Every dime that has gone thru me went to Mark.

I hope this goes through. Sounds like the perfect solution.

From everything I understand, Jerry is a good guy who tried to help. Jerry I will most likely jump a plane back to LA next week to determine in person if this is going to fly.

sweet. I made generic receipts for all the guys as well. Even tried to get Mark a DBA and a resellers permit etc etc. Talk soon. the whole sales tax thing needs to be addressed to (down the road) E.O.D.D. yuck. theyre are really stupid over there.

jerry

King Guitar":2j5uegog said:
From everything I understand, Jerry is a good guy who tried to help. Jerry I will most likely jump a plane back to LA next week to determine in person if this is going to fly. We can hook up then face to face and discuss if your available.

If you need a place to stay, the guest bedroom is available, Brad.

Scumback Speakers":3qcq3y4y said:
King Guitar":3qcq3y4y said:
From everything I understand, Jerry is a good guy who tried to help. Jerry I will most likely jump a plane back to LA next week to determine in person if this is going to fly. We can hook up then face to face and discuss if your available.

If you need a place to stay, the guest bedroom is available, Brad.

Very kind of you but I sleep in the nude. :LOL: :LOL:

Brad,
Just a thought and you may have already looked into this, but you might want to check into any what kind of deal he had previously with the other person (Chris?).

If there was some kind of contract or something, it could come back to bite you legally or something.

Don't know if it could or not, just a thought.

And congrats to you, if everything works out!

Jason

I have one piece of advice Brad................

Epony box the circuit and offer replacement boards so that n00bs that think circuits cannot be fixed will feel at ease. 1 for 1 swap.

All I am going to say and others will agree.

Back