Cameron Amps and the future of the brand...

King Guitar":28qc0pv8 said:
Scumback Speakers":28qc0pv8 said:
King Guitar":28qc0pv8 said:
From everything I understand, Jerry is a good guy who tried to help. Jerry I will most likely jump a plane back to LA next week to determine in person if this is going to fly. We can hook up then face to face and discuss if your available.

If you need a place to stay, the guest bedroom is available, Brad.

Very kind of you but I sleep in the nude. :LOL: :LOL:

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Brad, thank you for attempting to do this! I had no idea that my money was essentially gone at this point.

I paid Jerry $2000 down on 10-09-2010 for a CCV with $1000 left on my order.

Digital Jams":119llwiu said:
I have one piece of advice Brad................

Epony box the circuit and offer replacement boards so that n00bs that think circuits cannot be fixed will feel at ease. 1 for 1 swap.

All I am going to say and others will agree.

and due-diligence with respect to patent search across the usual IP sources. Mass producing with copyright infringement not good....becomes bigger issue when someone is making money and creating market share.

mdc1mdc11":38jhwr5i said:
Digital Jams":38jhwr5i said:
I have one piece of advice Brad................

Epony box the circuit and offer replacement boards so that n00bs that think circuits cannot be fixed will feel at ease. 1 for 1 swap.

All I am going to say and others will agree.

and due-diligence with respect to patent search across the usual IP sources. Mass producing with copyright infringement not good....becomes bigger issue when someone is making money and creating market share.

Nothing gets done with out the attorneys blessing it, especially at this point.

Brad -

I have to say that this a very good gesture, and hopefully you'll make some money on it down the road to make it worth the risk. Good luck and bravo.

mhenson42":29tpv3pb said:
Count me in for another CCV when you get production up and running and a CCM down the line as well. I sold the CCV I had not too long ago - not because I didn't like it, I was just uncomfortable owning it without any back-end support if something happened to it. Too much $ invested for it to become a boat anchor or sounding different if someone else had to fix it. You taking over the production/support solves that problem for me and I'll gladly put the money down when you are ready to take orders.
+1 if it happens, Brad. Best of luck

CORRECTION
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN OFFERING UP MY CAMERON CIRCUITS FOR ANYONE TO COPY OTHER THAN FOR MARK CAMERON & BRAD KING'S PROPOSED AMP COMPANY. IF NEEDED, I WOULD BE WILLING TO SIMPLY OFFER MY CAMERON AMPS AS PROTOTYPES FOR THE CCV AND FOR POSSIBLE NEW MODELS. I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE HERE WHO WAS OFFENDED BY MY ORIGINAL POST. I WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP.

Superunknown":ya4uqpy8 said:
Hey Brad....if this venture does not work out (and I really hope it does), I have the following amps which could be used as the prototypes for a new production line.

CCV
SLP Jose (with the Dumble/IIC+ 3rd Channel)
JMP Aldrich
SLP Ocean

I truly hope each and every one of you guys who sent money get your cash back or an amp. This really sucks.....

Thanks Todd, I might take you up on that. Pleasure to meet you and your very gracious wife at NAMM as well. :rock:

Brad, I really hope this works out for everyone involved.

Getting the amps mass produced should bring the price down as well, and that certainly can't hurt.

Just booked tickets, flying back to LA Monday and meeting with all involved. Will let you know how it develops.

Mailman1971":1bffy3ya said:
Man.....Diezel and Cameron Dealer....

dont get much better then that! :LOL: :LOL:
No. Diezel dealer and Cameron Amplification owner.
Best Wishes :thumbsup:

psychodave":2qfpy3at said:
King Guitar":2qfpy3at said:
Superunknown":2qfpy3at said:
Hey Brad....if this venture does not work out (and I really hope it does), I have the following amps which could be used as the prototypes for a new production line.

CCV
JMP Aldrich
SLP Ocean

I truly hope each and every one of you guys who sent money get your cash back or an amp. This really sucks.....

Thanks Todd, I might take you up on that. Pleasure to meet you and your very gracious wife at NAMM as well. :rock:

I am shocked that you guys are openly discussing stealing amp circuits for profit. Mark saw the Jose circuits after someone bought an estate lot of amps, but changed things to make it his own. Mark Cameron's Aldrich and Ocean circuits are his own work and have been around since before he saw any Jose amps. I feel this is completly wrong. :thumbsdown: While it's sad Mark fucked over some people, two wrongs dont make a right. :no:

Dude, I didnt take Todds offer as that at all. RELAX. I took it that he was offering to send his CCV to use as the test example for Berrang to build the Cameron amp if we didn't have one available, which to my knowledge Mark does not. Nobody is talking about ripping Mark off, god damn I moving mountains to try to get this mess figured out, I dont appreciate that sentiment in the least.

King Guitar":2iw4eg30 said:
psychodave":2iw4eg30 said:
King Guitar":2iw4eg30 said:
Superunknown":2iw4eg30 said:

CCV
JMP Aldrich
SLP Ocean

I am shocked that you guys are openly discussing stealing amp circuits for profit. Mark saw the Jose circuits after someone bought an estate lot of amps, but changed things to make it his own. Mark Cameron's Aldrich and Ocean circuits are his own work and have been around since before he saw any Jose amps. I feel this is completly wrong. :thumbsdown: While it's sad Mark fucked over some people, two wrongs dont make a right. :no:

Dude, I didnt take Todds offer as that at all. RELAX. I took it that he was offering to send his CCV to use as the test example for Berrang to build the Cameron amp if we didn't have one available, which to my knowledge Mark does not. Nobody is talking about ripping Mark off, god damn I moving mountains to try to get this mess figured out, I dont appreciate that sentiment in the least.

That is exactly what I meant Brad. I am not looking to steal from or harm anyone....In fact, I am probably one of Mark's biggest supporters. Cameron amps have been on stage with me opening for Kiss, Motley Crue, Heaven & Hell and many others....I was just trying to help out Bro.

psychodave":257tbjlr said:
King Guitar":257tbjlr said:
Superunknown":257tbjlr said:

CCV
JMP Aldrich
SLP Ocean

While it's sad Mark fucked over some people, two wrongs dont make a right. :no:
But Twenty does!! Mark has no copywrites or TM's on his designs.

Furthermore....if I wanted to start my own amp company I would just hire the engineers/companies to copy the circuits boards, etc....simply put up the capital and do it myself.

Todd you are a stand up, good guy, you don't need to defend yourself. I think your one of Marks biggest supporters. Daves not a bad guy I think he just took it out of context of something. Anyway alls I have is my reputation and integrity, if Dave or anyone else thinks I will sell it out for some guitar amp he is dead wrong, nuff said.

I don't think what Brad is attempting to do should be taken away from with bullshit posts from anyone. There's 42 thousand dollars at this point considered stolen from Rig Talk members. Not even counting others we do not know about. If someone wanted to reverse engineer Marks design and market it, good on them. It's not stealing unless Mark owns something. Once Mark sold the amps unprotected it's anyones game. Now carry on and let the man try to get this going. Maybe some of the stolen money can be returned to Rig Talk members in the way of amps. :yes:

Back