Damnit, I love Diezel amps!

RJF

I know, cheesy, but I do. The more I play different amps, the more I keep coming back to Diezel as my favorite, and that gap keeps growing. The sub bass response is so much different than other amps, especially with the Herbert. So clean and hifi sounding, yet still so crunchy and brutal.

Not really anything substantial to say in this thread, just that I love Diezel amps and keep on going Peter! I can't wait to see what the next "big" amp is going to be.

Attachments

• 2014-12-03 09.40.17.jpg
    2014-12-03 09.40.17.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 2,166
RJF":3vgq9v5c said:
I know, cheesy, but I do. The more I play different amps, the more I keep coming back to Diezel as my favorite, and that gap keeps growing. The sub bass response is so much different than other amps, especially with the Herbert. So clean and hifi sounding, yet still so crunchy and brutal.

Not really anything substantial to say in this thread, just that I love Diezel amps and keep on going Peter! I can't wait to see what the next "big" amp is going to be.

I don't think I could ever leave the house :D !!!!!

Right with ya RJF!!!! :rock:
Ever since I sold off my VH4S (To get a Herbert) years back....I been kicking myself in the ass damn near everytime I played any other amp.
Nothing touches them in my opinion.
After getting back in the Diezel Family once again....I am put for life. End story. :thumbsup:

Still want a Hagen. :D

RJF":ernvz6gq said:

TRU DAT

:rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

I would have to say that the VH4 is my favorite all time amp. There are many great amps out there and Ive owned quite a few of them but the VH4 just puts a smile on my face every time. No matter what guitar I'm using or cab its just something very special. :D

I resemble this thread...one more for Diezels. Absolutely love my Hagen, and I've never tried the others. I added a German made Diezel cab last year and just can't put it down. I never play with my Axe-Fx II any more, but keep for recording ease.

I recently added the Mesa 5-band EQ pedal and Eventide H9's in the loop and DAMN!! Game, Set, Match.

Back