Death metal that gives you the feeeeelllllllssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Techdeth
  • Start date Start date
Hey Dan, How are you holding up with those big fires nearby? Has it been pretty smoky there?
 
I actually have a couple of these from when I used to paint. A bit unweildy but they do a good job with fresh filters
1786683037114.png
 
Yes.. those things work like the bees knees.
When I'm working with solvents I wear mine and not a thing gets thru.
I used to spray all kinds of paint, mostly waterbornes but we also did a fair bit of lacquer, oil base and even some Xylene based paints when I was working on some historical train restorations. I'm pretty happy to never work with solvents again...😅
 
Man,
So sorry to hear about your situation Mr. Travis.
My father had Asthma/COPD so anything would set him off. I know the environment around you has to be def kicking your ass.
 
For sure, it's been really, really bad

And as someone with breathing issues normally, it's not a cash money time for me no doubt
Be well, and take care of yourself. We had some of that smoky air here in Michigan last month.
 
Was listening to this earlier today.



On the fires: Take care, Dan. Hope it all gets under control soon.
 
This shit makes sad then mad then sad
Love this song
Amazing riffs and lyrics
The riffs when he says PAIN ! Just groove with it like a mothercyvher

I think “Human” was the perfect blend of brutality and technicality, and Death’s pinnacle.
Especially the rhythm section, Masvidal and Reinert were absolutely on fucking fire,
 
Reinkaos is such a killer and ridiculously underrated album by the TROO KULT dickheads.
If one is going to blow one’s brains out in a MLO inspired ritual suicide, that’s not a bad farewell opus to leave behind.

He felt he accomplished everything after that record 🤷‍♂️

After listening to it? I get it.
 
The air quality was so bad last week I had a bunch of asthma attacks. AQI over 1300. It's down to like 160 today which is still bad (and I have to stay indoors) but it's slowly getting better.
Sorry to hear that man, that shit is no joke.
I was working 10 hour days outside, at the new Ryan field that they’re building for the Northwestern Wildcats in a north suburb of Chicago.
The air was thick af and smelled like a campfire was burning 20’ away. Can’t imagine dealing with that with asthma or COPD in your own backyard…
 
Back
Top