Delete OT ?

Delete OT

• Yes

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 27 48.2%

• Total voters
Well, sure...BUT IF he leans right and he's willing to give those guys a pass that's some two faced shit right there...and I know that's a big if. Let's be frank, shall we ??? How many of these political threads are started by right wingers...just a fact. The ONLY guy I think that's left is sleewell and ya, he's started a couple, but not nearly as many as psuedeodrewpetreson or chupa.cabra just sayin'.

Pseudo Drew Peterson":3uts1o69 said:
The biggest crybaby on here has posted in that OT thread probably more than anyone. And it’s all just vulgar name calling.
right on cue :LOL: :LOL:

Oh, me and "my 2 dads" isn't "vulgar name calling", or any of the other stuff you spew regularly ??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

paulyc":212m2kt6 said:
Well, sure...BUT IF he leans right and he's willing to give those guys a pass that's some two faced shit right there...and I know that's a big if. Let's be frank, shall we ??? How many of these political threads are started by right wingers...just a fact. The ONLY guy I think that's left is sleewell and ya, he's started a couple, but not nearly as many as psuedeodrewpetreson or chupa.cabra just sayin'.

Yeah I hear ya. These Troll's keep getting a pass, and it's possibly because of their political stance.

Which is WHY it's just better to ban politics period, because no one wonders what the bias of the people willing to give passes is, makes the waters less murky.

paulyc":1hrlue6l said:
sutepaj":1hrlue6l said:
paulyc":1hrlue6l said:
Putting up threads that are banned, or supposed to be banned. The rest of us should just walk around with our heads in the sand ??? We either agree that there are or aren't political threads allowed, what is so hard to understand ???

It's almost like if people just didn't post in the political threads at all..they would just go away! Almost like if people just stopped feeding trolls, they would just go away magically! Frankly, it looks like the mods aren't giving you what you want here so you have 4 options.

1. Stick around, continue to engage trolls and contribute to posts you say should be banned. Complain and yell into the sky about how you think things SHOULD be, and nothing changes and you stay mad forever and it doesn't matter at all. The mods have already basically said it doesn't matter to them...so all your complaints are inconsequential...no matter how much you think they should matter.

2. Stick around, but don't go into OT anymore. You won't even know the political threads are there. Come here to talk guitar gear on every other forum and have a good time.

3. Buy Rig-Talk, and enforce all rules as you see fit as owner.

4. Leave and find somewhere else.

It's your choice.
What is your political ideology ? Just for kicks...

I don't really care about politics.

Fair enough, but if that’s true then IDK why you wouldn’t want to just do away with threads that make a mess here over and over again with no real benefit. OT is cool for the reasons Mailman stated, but politics and religion are just poison... along with Mark Cameron.

paulyc":tvdfe8xw said:

Show me one thread I started in the OT that was political. Ya none. You are fake news!

I simply responded to mostly sleepwell’s obvious Trump jabs.

Funny who the real authoritarians are.

So here are some of sleepwells OT topics that are obvious political troll bait.

Such classics as:

Individual-1

Is suborning perjury a crime?

And my favourite - Stock Market

Did you find any of my political topics I started paulyc?

You started several before you were banned the last time, they were removed when you were. In addition you have a politically charged avatar right now, so spare us the fake news bullshit.

CrazyNutz":97acja0v said:
You started several before you were banned the last time, they were removed when you were, so spare us the fake news bullshit.

I started fresh. Is it my fault people like sleepwell can’t help himself starting political threads?

Am I the only one to blame for responding and no one else?

Should we all hail the new moderator, sir crazynutzzzz.?

All Hail Sir Crazynutzzz!

Hmm... if the left-right balance is out-of-whack, we need quotas and affirmative action. :LOL: :LOL: :doh:

Call me low-brow, but I find the OT section and particularly the "political" threads hugely-entertaining and a welcome distraction from the many hours I put in every day trying to help folks across a number of audio forums. Even the "worst" of these, I've found, can be enlightening as well as funny.

Getting sick of this shit.
Tomorrow im going to ban everyone that’s into these threads.
EVERYONE. :yes:
Then we all live in peace right?
It’s coming. I’m just too fuckin busy at the moment.
No sides taking. Everyone going down. Then we will all be at peace.

Swear to god. I haven’t had running water in 2 weeks.
Frozen busted pipes. I read how no one is ‘doing their job moderating ‘
I get pissed. Sorry.... upset for the pussies.
Don’t worry folks. I’m gonna ban everyone that isn’t walking thru the daises holding hands.
That’s what everyone wants correct?
Give me a couple days. Once I get REAL LIFE under control. I’m coming in and banning about 50 members here. No sweat off my nutsack assholes.

Mailman1971":23dn4evd said:
Swear to god. I haven’t had running water in 2 weeks.
Frozen busted pipes. I read how no one is ‘doing their job moderating ‘
I get pissed. Sorry.... upset for the pussies.
Don’t worry folks. I’m gonna ban everyone that isn’t walking thru the daises holding hands.
That’s what everyone wants correct?
Give me a couple days. Once I get REAL LIFE under control. I’m coming in and banning about 50 members here. No sweat off my nutsack assholes.

Not what were asking for, Just go by the damn rules the owners of the website put forth. Sorry but it's pretty fuckin simple. No disrespect to you we all got our shit going on. It's the refusal of the mods as a group to enforce the no politics, religion rules... that's half the problem here.

Sorry if this offends you but it's not physics or something really complicated :LOL: :LOL:

Mailman1971":3bieu4io said:
I haven’t had running water in 2 weeks.
Frozen busted pipes.
Damn brother that totally sucks, don't let this place bring you down man. :rock: Deal with the assholes later.

Back