Disaster approaching, which single amp and guitar are you carrying out of dwelling into your get away vehicle?

90s squier laminate body strat and esteban g10 amp.
1000000551.jpg
 
I often think about this.
Hard to say

I think id grab the 2 that would be harder to replace.

Like my mint 69VL and 78 Artist 2617.
Both museaum pieces so would be very difficult to find in this condition

Everything else i have could be replaced fairly easy enough




 
Wow. What a thought. If I made my money playing full time, I'd probably grab my 50 Fully Loaded QR in one hand and my old OG Warmoth Partscaster - only because it is has a functional neck pickup - both selections made for versatility.

If I was grabbing for pure 'value' I am going to grab my Mark Abrahamian #2 Rockstah Mod5. Yeah, yeah, I know this schematic is both well documented and easily reproduced, and I know it it not everybody's thing. But the fact that Mark himself built this one from a bare Metro chassis gives it some additional value for a limited market. As far as a $$ Guitar, I am still hanging onto #143 Ibanez Jem 77 in Loch Ness Green. Signed by Vai. Never played. Original down to the strings. I bought it new in 1988.

If I am grabbing for personal preference, I have a pair of Marshalls that forum member Brian Johnston modded that are just the best sounding best feeling amps I have ever owned or played. I'd probably grab the 1959 he did. And the Musikraft Mutt in my profile pic. That guitar into that amp is pure magic.
 
I’m grabbing my guns. Then I’m going back in with one or two….. By disaster, you mean zombie apocalypse right?😁
 
If disaster was approaching, assuredly power is out - possibly forever, an electric guitar and amp are useless.
 
Back
Top