Doug Aldrich got Tone

That Aldrich pickup, man, I’ve only been playing LP’s for 8-9 months and I’ve only had stock pickups, the EMG’s in my Edwards and the Aldrich in the Orville, I’m contemplating just putting a set of Aldrich’s in the Edward’s because it’s such a fucking badass pickup I don’t even want to try others.

He's rockin Blackstar now.. They have a deal with them and have been on out on the road. I witnesses this with me own eyes laddies! Classic boosted Marshall style amp is his tone. And his majik box secret now discontinued pedal.

That Aldrich pickup, man, I’ve only been playing LP’s for 8-9 months and I’ve only had stock pickups, the EMG’s in my Edwards and the Aldrich in the Orville, I’m contemplating just putting a set of Aldrich’s in the Edward’s because it’s such a fucking badass pickup I don’t even want to try others.

My friend who put the Aldrich in my guitar told me he couldn't stop playing it after he installed the pickup. It's one of My Top 5 favorite humbuckers. You're off a great start using that pickup, and you've obviously got good ears!

My friend who put the Aldrich in my guitar told me he couldn't stop playing it after he installed the pickup. It's one of My Top 5 favorite humbuckers. You're off a great start using that pickup, and you've obviously got good ears!

Very specific to the guitar though. I have one in my explorer and I dig it but it is more nasal than when it was in an alder body strat type. Odd but it is what it is.

Very specific to the guitar though. I have one in my explorer and I dig it but it is more nasal than when it was in an alder body strat type. Odd but it is what it is.

Yeah, definitely.

Mine is in an '87 Kramer F-3000 with a maple body. (NOT the Focus 3000) It's perfect in that guitar. I'm going to yank it out to test it in my Les Paul and see if I like it there. If it's got the goods, then I'll buy another Aldrich.

Back