J
josianetimpol
New member
Incredible full-range speakers that sound great even in rooms without acoustic treatment. Popular and highly regarded for good reason. Detailed, realistic sound, "cardioid mid-range," integration with Room EQ Wizard, and direct Wi-Fi streaming capabilities. They are aesthetically beautiful, too.
They have been used professionally in my mixing studio; I am selling them because I am looking for more conventional studio monitors with a "duller" (less colored) sound character. They are in perfect condition.
Included are the dedicated Dutch & Dutch stands designed for these speakers, as well as high-quality XLR and power cables.
They have been used professionally in my mixing studio; I am selling them because I am looking for more conventional studio monitors with a "duller" (less colored) sound character. They are in perfect condition.
Included are the dedicated Dutch & Dutch stands designed for these speakers, as well as high-quality XLR and power cables.