First Time getting ripped off. EDIT>>>>>!!!!!!!

Gainfreak":g6buri46 said:
I'm going back at lunchtime and I'm going to tell the guy who handled the package and didn't scan it in that he should get his story straight because I'm pressing charges. I'll know by the look on his face if he is worried or not.
~R~
That made me think of this:

Fucking USPS... they hire a lot of seasonal workers whose intentions are not always the best. It's no wonder that they're in financial peril. Sorry to hear about that man, mojo sent!

rupe":2y3ti3ey said:
Gainfreak":2y3ti3ey said:
I'm going back at lunchtime and I'm going to tell the guy who handled the package and didn't scan it in that he should get his story straight because I'm pressing charges. I'll know by the look on his face if he is worried or not.
~R~
That made me think of this:

On of my favorite movies and movie scenes of all time!! :rock: :rock:

leib10":mrxnl3lr said:
Fucking USPS... they hire a lot of seasonal workers whose intentions are not always the best. It's no wonder that they're in financial peril. Sorry to hear about that man, mojo sent!

Thanks Leib.

:rock:

BrokenFusion":3tdp4jmo said:
USPS tracking system sucks.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They fucking suck. UPS is the best imo followed by fedex. USPS is a joke, they are jerk offs. Federal government for ya, always inept.
Sorry Gain but thanks for the heads up and the good info on how to not have this done to you. You're a good man.

Sorry to hear this Ralph. Merry fucking Christmas to you. That just sucks.

FWIW - I never ship anything larger than a pickup and/or more than $40 via USPS. Nor do I ever bid on anything on ebay that will be shipped via USPS (or FedEx for that matter).

I hope it works out for you.

man sorry to heard that. You on the other hand seem like a real man. your mistake and you ain't bitching, very well sir, very well. my respect :)

Gainfreak":rmn1km7k said:
A quick look online showed me just how much this happens especially this time of year unfortunately.

I filed a complaint with the USPS and they said that they would call me in a couple of days with some news. I'm not the type of person who goes away easily, so they are going to get tired of hearing from me lol. I already went to the postal office that I sent the package from and asked a ton of questions. I'm going back at lunchtime and I'm going to tell the guy who handled the package and didn't scan it in that he should get his story straight because I'm pressing charges. I'll know by the look on his face if he is worried or not. He seemed pretty agitated when I came in the first time to ask where my package was lol

It's an expensive lesson I had to learn but it was a good one ;)

~R~
Oh ya, keep us updated on this one.
Sorry to hear about this. I had a similar thing happen to me, but it was when boarding an airplane.
I checked a guitar into baggage, but the person didn't give me a baggage claim ticket for it....and being in a rush to board the plane I didn't even realize this until I was on the airplane.
I arrived at my location, no guitar shows up, no baggage claim ticket in my hands, totally screwed...never saw my favorite guitar (an early patent pend Wolfgang I bought new) again. :doh:

You live you learn.

A theft ring was discovered 6 months later at the Toronto Pearson airport and many people were fired. People were actually caught 'sneaking things' out the back door...it's unbelievable this shit can be happening.

bummer brotellitonthemountain

my small local post office workers are super cool people i've known for 20 years and i always track/insure items--loads of pedals via usps
i've sent zachman 3 amps to hawaii via usps--they managed to pop some tubes in his super but i think that's it

only issue was i once sent a carl martin chorus to analogman as a trade in for a silver mod ts-9 and it arrived damaged-buttons didn't work
went to my usps peoples and they issued me a check for the new amount of the pedal (more than am mike was going to give me) and so i payed for the ts-9 and had money left over, he kept the pedal and fixed it and sold it for a healthy profit..win win.

i use all 3 carriers

Gainfreak":32o9qepg said:
Wayniac3":32o9qepg said:
Oh man - sorry to hear. Hope they get the fker!
Thanks Wayne but I hate to say that I think that they are going to get away with it.
Well - like you said - mauybe you can rattle his cage.. and the supervisor, and shift manager, and..... good luck. :gethim:

James Lugo":30dzs5he said:
BrokenFusion":30dzs5he said:
USPS tracking system sucks.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They fucking suck. UPS is the best imo followed by fedex. USPS is a joke, they are jerk offs. Federal government for ya, always inept.
Sorry Gain but thanks for the heads up and the good info on how to not have this done to you. You're a good man.

James!

My girlfriends been shipping everything for her Ebay store through the USPS with little to no problems then I go and use them and I take one for the team hahahah! :D You live and you learn, But man what a crappy lesson :D
I've been following your vids on facebook and loving them! Hope all is well!

Ralph
PeteLaramee":30dzs5he said:
Sorry to hear this Ralph. Merry fucking Christmas to you. That just sucks.

FWIW - I never ship anything larger than a pickup and/or more than $40 via USPS. Nor do I ever bid on anything on ebay that will be shipped via USPS (or FedEx for that matter).

I hope it works out for you.

Pete! Thanks brother. Needless to say I won't be using USPS for anything anymore other then the mail :D

Joeytpg":30dzs5he said:
man sorry to heard that. You on the other hand seem like a real man. your mistake and you ain't bitching, very well sir, very well. my respect :)

Thanks for the Kinds words Joey, I figured that Id post this because after doing a bit of research on the net, it seems if a lot of people are being taken advantage of. It sucks but what can ya do! :rock: All the best! ~R~

Randy Van Sykes":30dzs5he said:
Gainfreak":30dzs5he said:
A quick look online showed me just how much this happens especially this time of year unfortunately.

I filed a complaint with the USPS and they said that they would call me in a couple of days with some news. I'm not the type of person who goes away easily, so they are going to get tired of hearing from me lol. I already went to the postal office that I sent the package from and asked a ton of questions. I'm going back at lunchtime and I'm going to tell the guy who handled the package and didn't scan it in that he should get his story straight because I'm pressing charges. I'll know by the look on his face if he is worried or not. He seemed pretty agitated when I came in the first time to ask where my package was lol

It's an expensive lesson I had to learn but it was a good one ;)

~R~
Oh ya, keep us updated on this one.
Sorry to hear about this. I had a similar thing happen to me, but it was when boarding an airplane.
I checked a guitar into baggage, but the person didn't give me a baggage claim ticket for it....and being in a rush to board the plane I didn't even realize this until I was on the airplane.
I arrived at my location, no guitar shows up, no baggage claim ticket in my hands, totally screwed...never saw my favorite guitar (an early patent pend Wolfgang I bought new) again. :doh:

You live you learn.

A theft ring was discovered 6 months later at the Toronto Pearson airport and many people were fired. People were actually caught 'sneaking things' out the back door...it's unbelievable this shit can be happening.

Oh man that's horrible and I feel your pain! You most definitely Live and learn but like I said to james, The lesson sucks hahaha! :D
mentoneman":30dzs5he said:
bummer brotellitonthemountain

my small local post office workers are super cool people i've known for 20 years and i always track/insure items--loads of pedals via usps
i've sent zachman 3 amps to hawaii via usps--they managed to pop some tubes in his super but i think that's it

only issue was i once sent a carl martin chorus to analogman as a trade in for a silver mod ts-9 and it arrived damaged-buttons didn't work
went to my usps peoples and they issued me a check for the new amount of the pedal (more than am mike was going to give me) and so i payed for the ts-9 and had money left over, he kept the pedal and fixed it and sold it for a healthy profit..win win.

i use all 3 carriers

That's just the thing Brother, I normally use the same people at the post office by my house but this time I was in a wush and I shipped the guitar out of another post office that was open earlier then my local Post office. Ive used them before with no problems but I never shipped anything this big before, so now I know they are a bunch of crooks ;)

Hope all is well and Merry Christmas to you and the Family! Give everyone a big hug from me :rock:

Digital Jams":3m3kqxd5 said:
Sorry to hear about this Ralph, fucking thieves have no soul :thumbsdown: Was it the snakeskin?
BINGO!!

The Snakeskin Kramer is no more. I didn't even want to sell it but I needed the Money to front some of the Capital I need to launch the business. So not only did I not get any money ,I lost one of my favorite guitars for nothing. I would have loved to have given it to "H" for Christmas then to have this happen. At least that would have been great but no such luck . It's most definitely a punch in the face but such is life.

killertone":1b6mma08 said:
Bummer. I hope you get some satisfaction, karmic or otherwise.

Thanks Jason.

My only recourse at this time is to keep going back to the postal service during lunch and rattle there cage hahhha :D

Wayniac3":1zds1f4m said:
Gainfreak":1zds1f4m said:
Wayniac3":1zds1f4m said:
Oh man - sorry to hear. Hope they get the fker!
Thanks Wayne but I hate to say that I think that they are going to get away with it.
Well - like you said - mauybe you can rattle his cage.. and the supervisor, and shift manager, and..... good luck. :gethim:
Yup! That's the plan. I'm going down to the USPS that I shipped the guitar from and Im asking for the manager and the names of the people I dealt with. Then I'm going to watch there body language :) . The good thing is that's what the USPS inspector said to do when I filed the case, so I'm not doing anything wrong.

Ralph that Sux! No snakes should ever suffer a fate.... :no:
My post office has cameras..... does yours?
Visit the police tell em grand/petty theft, to pull the fuckin tape.... feds too! Lol... sorry bro...

When you told me about this yesterday, all I could think about was how we should go down to the PS and make some noise or even follow some of these shitheels home...

Wish I knew that you were going down bro, I would have gone with ya...

ConcreteVampire":ws8zh32y said:
Ralph that Sux! No snakes should ever suffer a fate.... :no:
My post office has cameras..... does yours?
Visit the police tell em grand/petty theft, to pull the fuckin tape.... feds too! Lol... sorry bro...

Wassup D!!!
I thought about that and 'm going to look for Cameras when I go down to the Post office during lunch. I'm not even going to mention cameras when I go ,so that I don't give anyone the bright idea of deleting video if they haven't done so already lol :D
Either way, if they did delete video the police will find it odd that there is no video at the date and time my ugly ass showed up hahha! :D

Back