For those guys on here who talk trash about Zakk Wylde......

psychodave":hwgh0ioe said:
~Abstract~":hwgh0ioe said:
He owes my friend money....

I got b& once from HC for posting google maps to his house and offering a reward. :LOL: :LOL:

I know he use to live in Jackson NJ. I believe his father had heart surgery or passed away in the last few years. I know someone who lives across the street from them (can't remember the name). He was in a Golds gym and Zakk came in so they were talking, etc about his parents.

This was his SoCal address...from '05ish

I like early Zakk, but I can't stand any of his stuff nowadays. The same old riffs and solos on every song, more pinch harmonics than actual notes. I just can't do it :no: His dirty scumbag biker look just doesn't do anything for me either, back in the No more tears days he always had his shirt open like he thought he was a model or something but at least he was normal, well by 80's standards anyway :LOL: :LOL: He needs to take a fresh approach IMO

I thought that was so funny to find out that Zakk does not ride and they had to pull him around on a trailer for his video shoots, then his fans get beat up for wearing 3 piece patches on their jackets by the local MCs. :thumbsdown: :no:

:doh:

fek":3k4mhdi0 said:
I love that vid. That was back in his Pride N Glory days. I have high hopes for him now that he cleaned up.
ya, I heard the main reason Ozzy let him go, was he found it hard to stay sober being around all of Zakks drinking

ZAKK's a great playe, on his 87 demo for Ozzy he SMOKED

And when he pays you a beer in a bar downtown, it's even more BAD ASSS !! :rock: :rock: :rock:

fuck the haters
this is still awesome
not Pride & Glory awesome, but still kicks 90% of todays heavy/hard rock

simple stuff, lot of Ozzy and Alice in Chains influence, but still original :rock: :rock: :rock:

Shot to Hell sucked, though :aww:

and I find caring about his clothes or beard or if he needs a bath VERY gayish :confused:
unless you're his mom or his girl :D

ericsabbath":2hpnr7i1 said:
fuck the haters
this is still awesome

simple stuff, lot of Ozzy and Alice in Chains influence, but still original :rock: :rock: :rock:

and I find caring about his clothes or beard or if he needs a bath VERY gayish :confused:

Yeah Im with you on that one. Who gives a shit about what he chooses to look like.

Zakk is a great player. My all time Zakk songs are Rust and Dead Meadow. Great feel and playing in those.

deadweight":7pkwugfm said:
ericsabbath":7pkwugfm said:
fuck the haters
this is still awesome

Yeah Im with you on that one. Who gives a shit about what he chooses to look like.

I am not a fan of posers. :thumbsdown:

I was a fan of Zakk's back in the Ozzy and P&G days but this whole "Biker Imagine" and I dont really ride is over the top. :no:

If he actually was a biker that would be cool with me.

I know hes in tight with bike gangs since i saw playing in Calgary and my buddies mom's BF was up on side of stage and Zakk kept going over and giving him 5 and shit, and her BF is HA so I dunno I guess not all bikers ride motorcycles. I guess if it bothers you enough wait till you have a chance to see him in person and tell him how lame you think it is.

deadweight":1khwsm1n said:
I know hes in tight with bike gangs since i saw playing in Calgary and my buddies mom's BF was up on side of stage and Zakk kept going over and giving him 5 and shit, and her BF is HA so I dunno I guess not all bikers ride motorcycles. I guess if it bothers you enough wait till you have a chance to see him in person and tell him how lame you think it is.

If I do run into him I will tell him how lame it is that he partnered with a scum bag and ripped off his fans posing to be a biker right to his face. He did nothing to make it right. What's he gonna do try to kick my ass? :LOL: :LOL:

I am in the Bay Area so if he's in town I got no problem with telling him this. :thumbsup:

Back