FORTIN's Evil Pumpkin – Made in China?

Well in reality I already built the Meshuggah circuit a bunch of times. Back in 2010-2012 maybe. The circuit has been around since the 1980s. But yes, I built another one with some of my own changes. You played it at my place.

The amps I played at your place ROCKED. As good as anything being made today.

I'd wait the Ceriatone Devil Unkind to come out :LOL: :LOL: so i know for sure is made in asia, have a reasonable price and deliver before i get too old for play guitar :D
Wait, Ceriatones are built in Asia? Don’t laugh at me, I am completely unaware of all the undercover things in the business 😂

I have no issues with where something it made or whatever if it sounds great. I've never met Fortin or bought one of his amps, and after all this stink I'm not certain of my own opinion on his brand at this point. All this drama is completely beyond me, but Mike definitely needs to be keeping a closer eye on this Zach cat because he is completely insufferable and childish. I wouldn't want my name associated with this sort of behavior.
I have no issues too, until “made in PRC” doesn’t cost as much as “made in USA” or “made in UK”. I actually got here searching info on Evil Pumpkin before I buy one, because I am quite unexperienced and need some insight. When I bought my SLO, I knew what I was paying for. Not the case here, apparently.

Fortin said he was out of the amp game. Don't know what this means for the EP

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230118_195104_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118_195104_Facebook.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 194
Haven’t tried a Cali, but have tried a Meshuggah & Natas and would agree the SK would smoke those ones no doubt. Wasn’t impressed at all with those 2 Fortin’s I tried
I had a Bones that I didn’t jive with. Sold it to a rig talk friend who didn’t like it and so on…..and so on…..and so on.

Not a terrible amp, but too smooth and polite for hard rock.
Would be great for a fusion or blues guy. Build was very solid too.

I had a Bones that I didn’t jive with. Sold it to a rig talk friend who didn’t like it and so on…..and so on…..and so on.

Not a terrible amp, but too smooth and polite for hard rock.
Would be great for a fusion or blues guy. Build was very solid too.

Yeah I had a Bones and thought it was too mellow. Good for like... Matchbox 20 type of sounds or something.

Back