Hair Metal fans, what's your favorite amp?

Mine is a late 70s to early 80s MXR 10 band eq. Im not sure why Mark prefers the vintage blue ones. All I know is it's game over for me when it comes to eq pedals. And after Dave Friedman did the power mod to it converting it from a corded 110 ac unit to 9VDC it is dead quiet.

Nice! Dave has a reputation for great work, so I don't doubt it.

Anybody know what design the Ceriatone 2204 and 2203.. Is it the JMP? I'm really liking the JCM 800 tones I am hearing and kicking myself for not buying @LPMojoGL 's JCM 800 combo a while back that was hand wired. All the JMPs I've heard sound so good.

I'm not sure if it is the older JMP amp or the higher wattage but the JMP sounds better than the 2204 in this video

Anybody know what design the Ceriatone 2204 and 2203.. Is it the JMP? I'm really liking the JCM 800 tones I am hearing and kicking myself for not buying @LPMojoGL 's JCM 800 combo a while back that was hand wired. All the JMPs I've heard sound so good.

I'm not sure if it is the older JMP amp or the higher wattage but the JMP sounds better than the 2204 in this video

That combo was the shiznzit.
It was basically a local amp tech's personal amp while he was playing in a band. Some lucky dude out there is enjoying it.

Back