V
VonBonfire
Well-known member
Lol wut?Maybe another lap around the lot in your Barbie Covette and then returning to your Barbie condo with your "date" is in order.
Lol wut?Maybe another lap around the lot in your Barbie Covette and then returning to your Barbie condo with your "date" is in order.
He's a cum guzzling lot lizard that preys on road weary truckers while wearing Barbie pink clothes.Lol wut?![]()
![]()
![]()
I wish you guys would say nicer things to each other.He's a cum guzzling lot lizard that preys on road weary truckers while wearing Barbie pink clothes.
That WAS being nice.I wish you guys would say nicer things to each other.![]()
I know, I was talking to No Hassle too. He can be such a nice guy when he wants to....That WAS being nice.
Heck yeah!. If you buy used and it comes from California, just make sure you go over the interior really well with a black light.I've always wanted a Corvette. I would rock a Barbie Corvette proudly.
lol
No he can't. He's walking, talking hemorrhoid.I know, I was talking to No Hassle too. He can be such a nice guy when he wants to....
He can. But you guys choose to be mean to each other.No he can't. He's walking, talking hemorrhoid.![]()
Thought of this lolHeck yeah!. If you buy used and it comes from California, just make sure you go over the interior really well with a black light.
I gotta admit...I do live large and well...thanks for the reminder YOU STOOPID CUNT...I'm sorry you don't understand the comparison. Maybe another lap around the lot in your Barbie Covette and then returning to your Barbie condo with your "date" is in order.
This is the exact same logic you use with the Jews and Netanyahu.so, hating on a President should have me leaving the country?
I'm not buying your recent let's all just get along rhetoric. You've started and participated in your fair share of shit storms here.He can. But you guys choose to be mean to each other.
Take a look in the mirror.I'm not buying your recent let's all just get along rhetoric. You've started and participated in your fair share of shit storms here.
I already know I've been down in the mud. But I'm not here pretending to play kumbaya with everyone like I'm all innocent.Take a look in the mirror.![]()
Is it...show me how.This is the exact same logic you use with the Jews and Netanyahu.
Seems like getting your beef on is your primary evening activity. Maybe you should get a productive hobby instead, like playing a musical instrument.I already know I've been down in the mud. But I'm not here pretending to play kumbaya with everyone like I'm all innocent.
Right here. You've chosen to live in the US so by you're logic you're part of the atrocities you constantly accuse Trump of doing.I already know I've been down in the mud. But I'm not here pretending to play kumbaya with everyone like I'm all innocent.
I DO NOT agree with this.
You choose to live in Israel you're part of the theft and you support the genocide.
SIMPLE.
Nice deflection.Seems like getting your beef on is your primary evening activity. Maybe you should get a productive hobby instead, like playing a musical instrument.![]()
It was an observation. You're the resident gatekeeper, you just aren't very good at it.Nice deflection.