Happy Yom Kippur *_*

  • Thread starter Thread starter The~Kid
  • Start date Start date
It was an observation. You're the resident gatekeeper, you just aren't very good at it. :LOL:

1790375091978.png


Calling out someone's bullshit isn't gatekeeping.

BTW, your post here is some of the shit starting you're pretending to be innocent with that I was talking about. I can see you're trying to antagonize me. Too bad for you the effort will fall short.
 
Right here. You've chosen to live in the US so by you're logic you're part of the atrocities you constantly accuse Trump of doing.
Israel was put together in 1947 so, you cannot compare our country to it...simple.

You NEED to read the entire post I did so you actually get it FUCKWIT.

Trump's atrocities pale in comparison to that genocidal murdering maniac Netanyahu. Or you believe I said they were the same?
 
View attachment 460838

Calling out someone's bullshit isn't gatekeeping.

BTW, your post here is some of the shit starting you're pretending to be innocent with that I was talking about. I can see you're trying to antagonize me. Too bad for you the effort will fall short.
Oh STFU...you have been TRYING to gatekeep me you numb nutted southern lowlife.

No offense meant Mr 2 heads. (y) :love:(y)
 
Israel was put together in 1947 so, you cannot compare our country to it...simple.

You NEED to read the entire post I did so you actually get it FUCKWIT.

Trump's atrocities pale in comparison to that genocidal murdering maniac Netanyahu. Or you believe I said they were the same?
Does it hurt twisting yourself into a pretzel like that trying to justify your hypocrisy?


Oh STFU...you have been TRYING to gatekeep me you numb nutted southern lowlife.

No offense meant Mr 2 heads. (y) :love:(y)
Care to explain how me exactly making fun of your constant fit pitching fits the definition of gatekeeping? I'm listening...
 
Does it hurt twisting yourself into a pretzel like that trying to justify your hypocrisy?



Care to explain how me exactly making fun of your constant fit pitching fits the definition of gatekeeping? I'm listening...
Trying to reason with you is like grating my balls using the cheese grater...which means...No thanks and fuck you!

You're a crazed hall monitor who is POWER MAD...get help you power hungry sicko!

Again, no offence meant Mr 2 Heads. :cheers:
 
View attachment 460838

Calling out someone's bullshit isn't gatekeeping.

BTW, your post here is some of the shit starting you're pretending to be innocent with that I was talking about. I can see you're trying to antagonize me. Too bad for you the effort will fall short.
Only you see it that way. Arent there any decent zydeco bands booked in your area tonite?
 
Trying to reason with you is like grating my balls using the cheese grater...which means...No thanks and fuck you!

You're a crazed hall monitor who is POWER MAD...get help you power hungry sicko!

Again, no offence meant Mr 2 Heads. :cheers:
There you go again getting all pissy and crying like a toddler.
 
You fucking tool...you saw my responses as crying...I was taking the piss out of you...MORON.

You sick wannabe Hall Monitor
If that's your definition of taking the piss out of someone you might want to invest in a different dictionary.

And you still haven't explained exactly how me making fun of your constant fit pitching fits the definition of gatekeeping; or now your current wording hall monitor? Please do tell.
 
If that's your definition of taking the piss out of someone you might want to invest in a different dictionary.

And you still haven't explained exactly how me making fun of your constant fit pitching fits the definition of gatekeeping; or now your current wording hall monitor? Please do tell.
You ARE MadAsaCunt...

Yes, it's that simple and problematic.

Plus...you're delusional and not of right mind.

Ask around.
 
You ARE MadAsaCunt...

Yes, it's that simple and problematic.

Plus...you're delusional and not of right mind.

Ask around.
Sure thing... :rolleyes:

So when are you going to explain to me exactly how making fun of your constant fit pitching fits the definition of gatekeeping. I'm still waiting.
 
Well, if you care to prove me wrong you can always explain exactly how me making fun of your constant fit pitching fits the definition of gatekeeping. Though I won't be waiting with bated breath.
Yeah yeah yeah..I love throwing hissy fits for you.

You've finally cornered me, you're better than Columbo and Sherlock Holmes together.

All your oars are in the water and I have none. You, from the shit south, have finally gotten the jump on yours truly.

You lucky fucka you.

Man, you now really have got THE bragging rights that others only wish for.
 
Yeah yeah yeah..I love throwing hissy fits for you.

You've finally cornered me, you're better than Columbo and Sherlock Holmes together.

All your oars are in the water and I have none. You, from the shit south, have finally gotten the jump on yours truly.

You lucky fucka you.

Man, you now really have got THE bragging rights that others only wish for.
I think he needs to get out more. Louisiana has good food and music.
 
Back
Top