I want the Best Diezel Cab 4 x 12 "

By best im assuming you mean for "metal"?..as Diezel makes some mean 1x12,2x12 cabs for country/ rock styles too..for the "metal" or "heavy" feel, Id have to say the front load black grill cloth...doesnt get much better than that.

Rear Loaded - the very best Diezel cab w/V30s. The most versatile - sweet, heavy, clear and clean with punishing low end punch.

Attachments

• Pwnd.jpg
    Pwnd.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 853
The FL seems to be the winner around here :thumbsup:

I'm also on the quest for a Diezel cab right now to match my VH4 and Hagen.. I was near to close a deal for a RL, but after reading all your opinions, and after having Papa's advice, the FL seems to be the right choice.

RaulTx":186kla4r said:
I think you are saying the flavor of the month like the axefx was. RL are forever more the most versitile and most popular with most real touring and recording guitar professionals. Just saying... :)

I tour. Seeing more front loads than anything else, at least where we gig..Rear loads are a definitely a close second, at least for me..Ive used the front loads for country gigs,country rock, pop,, and top 40 w/ lots of good compliments from FOH...and then theres using a front load for metal..dats de cats meow.

King Crimson":1c5yuz9g said:
RaulTx":1c5yuz9g said:
I think you are saying the flavor of the month like the axefx was. RL are forever more the most versitile and most popular with most real touring and recording guitar professionals. Just saying... :)

Well, actually I'm not enough experienced on cabs to say anything, FL just seems to be the preferred one around here. It could be cool to know your comparison about both cabs (or maybe it just depends on the music style).

Front loaded cabs are superior for modern music in my opinion. Vintage 30's i guess cut through my mix alittle more but the k100s do sound better and you can turn up your presence a tiny bit more and get that cut without the harshness of the v30. I switched out my v30s to k100s. The X pattern is the best of both worlds and lots of people tend to like it alot. I might go back to the X pattern before the tour.

Back